Mehdi Benatia

BenRobbins

Chill guys Benatia is not available

I would not be so sure about that, sky sports are as reliable as it gets and only the bbc tops it. Escpecially as it is coming from jim white, here is a list of his recent tweets regarding transfers which i stole:

Someone on Reddit went through Jim White's Twitter TL and got this:

May 26th - Poch to Spurs (official May 27th)

June 13th - Koeman to Saints (official June 16th)

June 26th - Shaw to United (official June 27th)

June 27th - Lallana to Liverpool (official July 1st)

July 4th - Cole to Roma (official July 7th)

July 20th - Campana to Sampdoria (official July 22nd)

July 22nd - Sigurdsson/Davies/Vorm deal (official July 23rd)

July 22nd - Lovren to Liverpool (official July 27th)

July 24th - van Aanholt to Sunderland (official July 25th)

August 9th - Forster to Soton (official August 10t )

August 12th - Long to Soton (official August 14th)

That is every transfer on his timeline this summer. I haven't skipped any incorrect tweets, I've only ignored ones where he announces it on the same day it's official.

He doesn't tweet unless it is a done deal but it is strange how nobody else is picking up on it.

F

Flavia

So he'll give up CL football with roma?
I think he was never a target. I just wonder if Zubi never wanted him, Lucho, or the board didn't want to pay up, as they already had spent gazillions on Suarez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Around 37m euros?! Just that?! :lol: :lol:

Oh my...... I am not gonna be on this forum for a couple of days if this really happens.

F

Flavia

Around 37m euros?! Just that?! :lol: :lol:

Oh my...... I am not gonna be on this forum for a couple of days if this really happens.

I don't believe this price tag. Unless he is demanding a huge salary, it's a bargain.

DonAK

When you're a club whose directors says they have 120m in funds and really need a CB and are willing to gamble on an injury prone, past the best CB for a fee which could well add up to 19m then yes, 37m is considered a bargain.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
When you're a club whose directors says they have 120m in funds and really need a CB and are willing to gamble on an injury prone, past the best CB for a fee which could well add up to 19m then yes, 37m is considered a bargain.

If TV's fees ends up 19m I'll say those 19m were very well spent

DonAK

If TV's fees ends up 19m I'll say those 19m were very well spent

They are probably games + CL win based. He may well end up playing enough matches to fulfill that and not play well and have a role in us winning the CL. That's the worst case scenario. Im hoping for one where he does well and help us winning the CL.

Home of Barca Fans