Mehdi Benatia

Egert

Estonian Culé
Crap... We will end up with Luiz the Wannabe Tarzan. I hate that every player is after money. Marquinhos and Benatia both of them.

L

linetty

Crap... We will end up with Luiz the Wannabe Tarzan. I hate that every player is after money. Marquinhos and Benatia both of them.
How do you know Benatia is after money? He doesn't need to agree a deal with City... It's just paper bs, there may be no contact between him and City at all.

Djab

Yeah, looks like we're losing out again. Benatia will most probably leave for Man City and reunite with his old Marseille academy roommate Nasri :( .

f438e888f7353f6835fad39f13de1a28.png

I know feel sad for cule4life. :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im the one who started the Benatia movement and cule4life is taking all the credit huh?

Dont let me do the #DareToDonAK

Egert

Estonian Culé
How do you know Benatia is after money? He doesn't need to agree a deal with City... It's just paper bs, there may be no contact between him and City at all.

I hope it is paper bs but It might be true. If Benatia joins us instead City, I will take back my words.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Marquinhos and Mehdi Benatia share the same agent. Zubizarreta's priority no1. is Benatia but if it it fails then negotiation will start for latter. They will talk about both players.

---------------------

EDIT : Rudi Garcia (Roma coach) "Benatia isn't leaving."

BoLaKOHIYAAaYhR.jpg

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marquinhos and Mehdi Benatia share the same agent. Zubizarreta's priority no1. is Benatia but if it it fails then negotiation will start for latter. They will talk about both players.

Marquinhos is represented by Roberto Calenda while Benatia's agent is Moussa Sissoko.

Not the same agent, but perhaps the same company?

I

instinct

According to transfermarkt:

Marquinhos: Euro Export Assessoria e Propaganda Ltda.

Benatia: GM FOOT

Doobs

The Messiah
Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't City supposed to keep the same cap on their wage bill for next year after the FFP sanction?

Unless they sell of course..

spark

---------------------

EDIT : Rudi Garcia (Roma coach) "Benatia isn't leaving."

BoLaKOHIYAAaYhR.jpg

Because if you cant sign from Roma , signing from P$G will be easier :tea:

barca1899

Marquinhos and David Luiz share the same agency.

Marquinhos is represented by Roberto Calenda while Benatia's agent is Moussa Sissoko.

Not the same agent, but perhaps the same company?

No. Marquinhos is represented by Euro Export Assessoria e Propaganda Ltda., whilst Benatia's agency is called GM FOOT.

Home of Barca Fans