Mehdi Benatia

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marquinhos and David Luiz share the same agency.

No. Marquinhos is represented by Euro Export Assessoria e Propaganda Ltda., whilst Benatia's agency is called GM FOOT.

Thats what I thought. Different agents in different agencies.

Cule4life

The Culest
Im the one who started the Benatia movement and cule4life is taking all the credit huh?

Dont let me do the #DareToDonAK

8yvx6.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

money clubs have destroyed football.

Yeah, and as long as FFP keeps being the joke that it is, there's nothing anyone can do about it. If you protest it you get left behind... club prestige and history are no longer good enough for a lot of players if they get an offer from a club whose owner has bottomless pockets.

B

beautifulgame

Hypocritical protests.

No one cares when Barca dominates the transfer market.

N just cuz historically one is a big club does not give it privelege to be one come tomorrow.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i mean you could argue it levels the playing field and everyone doesn't just head for madrid/barca/bayern/juve because of reputation but i'd rather have a monopoly of historic clubs than highest bidder wins.

B

beautifulgame

i mean you could argue it levels the playing field and everyone doesn't just head for madrid/barca/bayern/juve because of reputation but i'd rather have a monopoly of historic clubs than highest bidder wins.

I respect that you concede that much.

Cheers

Cule4life

The Culest
Hypocritical protests.

No one cares when Barca dominates the transfer market.

N just cuz historically one is a big club does not give it privelege to be one come tomorrow.

Yeah lets reduce football to d**k measuring contest between billionaires and clubs as their playtoys

Well, we shouldn't be greedy. Give Roma whatever they want as long as it's not something completely ridiculous like 45m+, which it won't be. Overpaying for Benatia would be a hell of a lot better than many of our other options (like overpaying for Luiz or Laporte).

L

linetty

Benatia & Mathieu would be good. The board can pull it off, I think.

Home of Barca Fans