Mehdi Benatia

Tomchin

Would be such a blow if City get Benatia and Bayern Laporte, with Zubi trying to sign Marquinhos the whole summer again ;)

Benatia's quote (in some days we will probably know more) got me quite excited though.

Cule4life

The Culest
Obligatory post (to keep Zubi alert if he's reading....)

benatia_mehdi.jpeg

benatia-anigo-m-a-fait-perdre-trois-ans-de-ma-vie-iconsport_rep_280606_66_03,26690.jpg

He looks so much better with a beard.....

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Would be such a blow if City get Benatia and Bayern Laporte, with Zubi trying to sign Marquinhos the whole summer again ;)

Benatia's quote (in some days we will probably know more) got me quite excited though.

Mangala to City, Chelsea Zouma, Bayern Benatia and we get Laporte or Marquinhos. I would LOVE to get a talented CB and an experienced one, but if I had to choose I'd go for the experienced one and go all in for Benatia over Laporte/Marquinhos.

zanela

If we don't get Mehdi, i'll see to it that the creator of Mehdi-mania on here gets banned for one year.

Here is my dream back 4 for barca (which forever 'll remain just that :()

--Alves*---Benatia---Hummels--F.luis

* A prime alves, obviously. I can't think of anyone currently who can replicate his magic - attacking impetus, stamina, speed, ball skills and tactical nous.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If we don't get Mehdi, i'll see to it that the creator of Mehdi-mania on here gets banned for one year.

Here is my dream back 4 for barca (which forever 'll remain just that :()

--Alves*---Benatia---Hummels--F.luis

* A prime alves, obviously. I can't think of anyone currently who can replicate his magic - attacking impetus, stamina, speed, ball skills and tactical nous.

Can I get some love for my man pique

Home of Barca Fans