Mehdi Benatia

Jägermeister

But what about the rumours about us linking to Marquinhos? Could we buy Marquinhos and Benatia? That seems to be too good to be true. Are Bayern still interested in Laporte btw?

Probably. On some sides it is stated that they are interested in Laporte, Benatia und Luiz as well as a Benfica cb whose name I can't remember right now.

Gilberto

What? Have I missed something? He was supposed to go to Man Utd or something and now he has gone to fucking Russia? Out of all places?

Antimadridista1

The interview in Arabic and French .

Amazing. I'm Moroccan and live in France so I could understand everything.
He's definitely leaving this summer… This gonna be btw Bayern and our club ; which club give more money to ASROMA.
Last summer we wanted Marquinhos but PSG gave more money… hope that we won't make the same mistake again this summer.

C'mon Mehdi, we're waiting for you here !

F

Flavia

I hope pep doesn't want him... I don't think Zubi would win a bidding war, he's shown to be inept before.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: Can you give me a link to a video or news of that show?

Will do when the video is posted :p

article-2637268-1E1F204300000578-39_634x528.jpg

onzeXI

But what about the rumours about us linking to Marquinhos? Could we buy Marquinhos and Benatia? That seems to be too good to be true. Are Bayern still interested in Laporte btw?

PSG have to recover some of the money they over paid for Luiz so maybe they would be foolish enough to let Marquinhos go.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Saw in my dream that he joined. Same happened with Luiz, but he went to PSG. Hope it wont happen now.

Home of Barca Fans