Mehdi Benatia

F

Flavia

He's not coming. But Zubi will get Marquinhos and Mathieu/Miranda, those are good too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not coming. But Zubi will get Marquinhos and Mathieu/Miranda, those are good too.

Miranda is not coming, if he is then not for anything less than 30m which would be stupid if they dont want to spend just 10m more on Benatia. Mathieu is the most likely option I guess.

NotInHere

Looks like it. I really wish Benatia would come, but he'll be a subject of a bidding war. And Barça can't compete with city and chelsea on that.
i would like to think otherwise, who wouldnt wanna come to barca and get to play along side the special players we have?

raskolnikov

Maybe if the can convince him of a project where we will try to win everything the next two years he will be tempted to join. Psg does the same.

F

Flavia

i would like to think otherwise, who wouldnt wanna come to barca and get to play along side the special players we have?

Many players. Not everyone has the dream of playing for Barça. Many just want to play for a big club.

NotInHere

Barca is a big club though, it qill be sad if Benatia goes to a club just because of the high price theyre offering. Ita really frustrating because we only need a few pieces to contend again, and benatia would be it. Oh well, I guess like you said, not everyone wishes to play for barca:(

serghei

Throw 40m at Roma and not a penny more. If they don't take it focus on another CB. Also, if possible, make Benatia to force a move to Barcelona. If this is how you have to play it to get a transfer these days, do it!

Throw 40m at Roma and not a penny more. If they don't take it focus on another CB. Also, if possible, make Benatia to force a move to Barcelona. If this is how you have to play it to get a transfer these days, do it!

Like who? Benatia's pretty much the only available world class CB.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Fuck, apparently his agent is saying that his words in the interview were "misinterpreted" and that he was just flattered by the interest and that it's not certain that he's leaving Roma and going to one of those clubs.

Fuck, apparently his agent is saying that his words in the interview were "misinterpreted" and that he was just flattered by the interest and that it's not certain that he's leaving Roma and going to one of those clubs.

So he's more likely to stay at Roma than we thought he was? I still doubt he'll be a Roma player next season. Either we'll get him, or some other big club like City will. There's no way he'll turn down us, City, Chelsea or whoever for Roma.

Tomchin

That doesn't worry me at all. Maybe it's to force some goodwill among the Roma-directors, and allow a lower transfer-fee or something similar...

Home of Barca Fans