Mehdi Benatia

Kohe321

If he wants money, then he should go to City.

Our entire fate doesn't rest upon this guy, no need to be over-dramatic.

Yes, our defence is the worst of any top club in Europe as a result of 4-5 years of neglect, but there's no need to panic as the market is full of options that are of similar quality. Future-proof options like Mathieu and Miranda for example. And if all else fail, we got Edgar Ie coming up, who we can rely on to be our next Puyol, right?

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well yeah. He said that Roma promised him a raise if they did well in the league which they did, but when they offered him a new contract they didn't even raise his salary to 3m when he supposedly wants 4m. He's on 2m atm I think.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Well yeah. He said that Roma promised him a raise if they did well in the league which they did, but when they offered him a new contract they didn't even raise his salary to 3m when he supposedly wants 4m. He's on 2m atm I think.

Offer him 5m salary and 1m for his agent as sign on and bring him here

raskolnikov

Me as well, I envision a future where we will have an all out Euro competition with money clubs and oil clubs, all the small clubs ruined. trophies go to the highest bidder, boring game, everything is commercial/marketing related and fake. I will only watch finales and derbies then.

tikitaka

its rediclous and frustrating and seems like it will get even worse with the current FIFA. Those sheikhs have too much money and are bored, and with the increasing fans of european football leagues all together in these countries, sheikhs found it interesting. why be solely a fan when they can buy it, own it, and show off with their money. they need to go back to their shit leagues and work on it instead.

Devils

Yes, our defence is the worst of any top club in Europe as a result of 4-5 years of neglect, but there's no need to panic as the market is full of options that are of similar quality. Future-proof options like Mathieu and Miranda for example. And if all else fail, we got Edgar Ie coming up, who we can rely on to be our next Puyol, right?

/sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Typical doom and gloom attitude.

Two weeks out of the season people are wishing death on Zubi and want to quit watching Barca/Football over a transfer that's NOT even confirmed yet.

Honestly, you people need a sanity check more than transfer news.

Home of Barca Fans