Mehdi Benatia

I

instinct

I'm freaking 18 years old and were only able to witness the last moments of the glorious area of this club and now everything, I mean EVERYTHING goes downhill because of this ridiculous incompetence called ''board''. I can see it coming, sell Alves for 10m, loan Marquinhos out, feel good, forget that there is a potential transfer ban and sign Alex Song's 17 brothers and sisters to cover all positions. What a good job they all do here. I wish I could take a break from this but I can't because I love this club and it hurts to see that we miss out on every player who could make us better.

It has to be a dream to play in Manchester. Let's hope they forget his birthday in 3-4 years and we can sign him for 30m. Fuck 'em. I'm furious.

L

Learo

Lets hope this opens up the possibility of Laporte and Dede instead.

ebieymjunior

I'm freaking 18 years old and were only able to witness the last moments of the glorious area of this club and now everything, I mean EVERYTHING goes downhill because of this ridiculous incompetence called ''board''. I can see it coming, sell Alves for 10m, loan Marquinhos out, feel good, forget that there is a potential transfer ban and sign Alex Song's 17 brothers and sisters to cover all positions. What a good job they all do here. I wish I could take a break from this but I can't because I love this club and it hurts to see that we miss out on every player who could make us better.

It has to be a dream to play in Manchester. Let's hope they forget his birthday in 3-4 years and we can sign him for 30m. Fuck 'em. I'm furious.

You're being way overdramatic, seeing these are just rumours.

Lets hope this opens up the possibility of Laporte and Dede instead.

Why would we buy Laporte for 36M if we can secure Benatia for just 4M more?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
ITT: Some heavy overreactions considering those are merely rumours and sky italia spout a lot of bull. Even if it's true, impossible to say atm who is at fault, so no need to crucify Zubi just yet.

Culeee

Sky claims Benatia has reached an agreement with Manchester City and all that remains is for Manchester City and Roma to find an agreement.
Contrary to earlier reports he is actually stil in the NT training camp in Portugal at the moment.. so i doubt he has reached any sort of agreement with anybody

Devils

If he wants money, then he should go to City.

Our entire fate doesn't rest upon this guy, no need to be over-dramatic.

Tomchin

If he wants money, then he should go to City.

Our entire fate doesn't rest upon this guy, no need to be over-dramatic.
True, still plenty of options available. Miranda to Utd, Mathieu wants to stay at Valencia, Laporte will cost as much as Benatia, ... But there's always Thiago Silva as our last option I guess ;)

pEllee

He can die. What an absolute idiot.

I don't care if I'll get a strike for this but

Fuck you Zubi, Fuck you Board, Fuck everyone who fucked this up. He was the best possible signing but the ridiculous idiot Zubi continues failing and Cules from all over the world have the honour to watch our awesome new defence which will get ripped apart, just like this season.

Fuck everything

Fuck you Zubizarreta

:lol:

Y'all need to calm down and learn a thing or two about what kind of sources to trust.

So far, nothing has been mentioned on BBC (most credible source) nor The Guardian and if the deal is close and if it involves an English club those two would be all over it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans