Mehdi Benatia

L

Learo

60m for Benatia is much better than Miranda for 30m which is insane, but he is not worth 60m IMO. Better look somewhere else. I say we get Dede from Cruzeiro who is just as good as Miranda was when they both played in Brazil until Miranda moved to Atletico a couple of years ago.

ebieymjunior

We gave Inter Eto + 50m for them to strengthen their team with Sneijder, Motta, Milito and Lucio as well, so they could win the CL.

Does it mean they will sell us Kovacic though?

Willing to listen, as in we have had a relatively good relationship with them in the past.
Point being Barcelona should try to sign Benatia this week (priority) and let other CB options cool down for a week or at least until after we sign Benatia.

Neymessi

People are idiots.Atm,A world class CB at barca is going to get so much respect.If benatia wants respect,why does he not understand that fans like us are gonna welcome him with open arms.And why does Zubi not give 40m to roma and have benatia the respect he so much wants and lure him here.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well Bayern were decent enough to pay above the release clause for alcuntara. Maybe Roma will be nice too?

L

Learo

Well Bayern were decent enough to pay above the release clause for alcuntara. Maybe Roma will be nice too?

That was because Spanish release clauses also activates taxes on the release clause fee. So if the release clause is 20m, then in addition many millions have to be paid in taxes.

Tomchin

Sky claims Benatia has reached an agreement with Manchester City and all that remains is for Manchester City and Roma to find an agreement.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, there it is LOL.

Good bye Benatia, Good bye Marquinhos. Good bye Miranda.

Mathieu and Mascherano, here we come.

Edit: Did Sky Italia or Sky Sports really say that?

I

instinct

I don't care if I'll get a strike for this but

Fuck you Zubi, Fuck you Board, Fuck everyone who fucked this up. He was the best possible signing but the ridiculous idiot Zubi continues failing and Cules from all over the world have the honour to watch our awesome new defence which will get ripped apart, just like this season.

Fuck everything

Kohe321

IF this is true, then I'm sending a big "told you so" to the guy who said something along the lines of "lol the transferwindow hasn't started yet, we can wait until august, no need to be impatient".

Yes, because no transfers are being done before the window opens, that's completely unheard of. Oh wait, Stegen, Halilovic, Luiz... If we were to lowball and not work actively to seal the deal, we'd be left with the leftovers, and now it seems that is coming true.

I'm going to be beyond bummed if City, with their FFP sanctions looming, has managed to get Benatia over us. That is inexcusable from Zubi and the Barca board. Especially if all they did was to offer 40m.

L

Learo

It is illegal to negotiate with other clubs before the selling club gives permission after accepting the bid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is illegal to negotiate with other clubs before the selling club gives permission after accepting the bid.

It's not allowed without the permission of the club, but yet every club in the world does it.

Home of Barca Fans