Mehdi Benatia

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Gazetta reported today City and Roma have a deal on Benatia...

Seriously, it will be Thiago Silva all over again. Best Serie A CB and one of the best atm possible. 27 years old, exactly what we need. Board not willing to pay what Roma want, he goes to City and we will be complaining for another 3 years claiming 'HE WENT FOR THE MONEY!1!!11!!!one'. The fact we all put up with this board makes us so stupid, gullible and inept as fans. If we can't get them out, it apparently seems so we don't want it enough.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Rafael Hernández posted this on twitter:

Mehdi Benatia has declared Roma's renewal offer is ridiculous and refused it. Set to leave, Barcelona and Manchester City interested.

Barcelona knows Benatia is interested in joining, but no offers have been made yet and I doubt he's against joining another top club.

Manchester City has an actual sporting director, the kind that doesn't have a ineptness degree, the advantage isn't Barcelona's.

The board is really stupid if no offer has been made yet for Benatia.

Bertus

Tbf, I don't even think that's an unrealistic scenario.

True or not, different sources point that Benatia was interested in a move to Barcelona.

The thing is, you're on the edge of missing him because Zubi is being a cheap ass again despite a budget of 200M (counting the players you will sell).

Kind of unbelievable.

Vilarrubi

I'm sorry but we can't have a 20 year old starting CB (Marquinhos).. We need someone to fill the boots of Puyol.. Benatia is who we need!!!

@cule4life You may need to change that picture if the board lets us down and city get him.. lol

I

instinct

Zubi: "at least we tried!"

Zubi: City made an offer we couldn't match. But I don't think it has been a bad transfer window, I'm confident that Edgar Ie will show his incredible potential in the 1st squad next season.

raskolnikov

Zubizarreta1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans