Mehdi Benatia

raskolnikov

Txiki>>>>>>...>>>>>zubinepto. The board should had accept his resignation when they could. Or maybe zubi is trying to do stuff, and the likes of faus arent letting him, and we are venting on the wrong person. That is possible too.

As if they were to let go of their precious puppet.
At the moment he seems to be ruining the future of Barca with his incompetence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Txiki>>>>>>...>>>>>zubinepto. The board should had accept his resignation when they could. Or maybe zubi is trying to do stuff, and the likes of faus arent letting him, and we are venting on the wrong person. That is possible too.

Zubi is backed by Bartomeu. Faus dont have a shit on him in that case, besides, he already went against the board by now following their Courtois love. But who knows what the hell they are doing there every single summer....

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Yes, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Saying that it is still unrealistic to expect Zubi to launch a 40m bid on the first day after the season ends. We don't know whether he tried to negotiate or whatever, especially because it's so early still. To me that Benatia (apparently) has agreed terms with City just shows that apparently he has no seconds thoughts about wanting to go there. Its too early for him to assume that Barça or other clubs he would potentially like don't come in with offers.

zanela

I sometimes wonder if Marcos would really be a priority if he was lets say from New Zealand or Iceland, or if we'd give up easily on Benatia if he was not moroccon but from Brazil?

Kompany and Benatia has the making of a formidable partnership. This thread makes me sad. Though its my fault I got caught in the Mehdi-mania. Lock this thread, and ban cule4life pls. :p

Chainsaw

Killahead
What Benatia said to make you guys think he should like Barca more than the others? Personally I have seen nothing to indicate that.

zanela

Shut up, you both. If the Benatia debacle didn't kill me, the hummels one will. There is only so much my heart can take. :p

Cule4life

The Culest
If only Benatia was Brazilian, Zubi would have bid 100m for him

How to destroy a great club and waste prime years of once in a generation set of players-written by Bartomeu, Villarubi, Faus and zubi

Why the fuck are we being so cheap? We're supposed to have a 120m budget. I don't give a fuck if we overpay, we NEED to get Benatia. And it's not like we won't overpay for other CBs...

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only thing interesting for me right now is to see what Man City got to pay to get him.

Home of Barca Fans