Mehdi Benatia

suckabov

Lemon curry?
If Benatia wants City then Zubi can do fuck all to change anything about it. All this meltdown is based on a rumour that Benatia would prefer Barcelona. We actually don't know that (and Rafael Hernandez repeating it on Twitter doesnt mean anything) or what is happening behind the scenes.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
@Ryan_Cule Has it been confirmed?

Barca met his agent and apparently made an offer which couldn't match player's asking price. That's why the City deal is very close. Barca can if they renew their offer. But I doubt that will happen. His agent is in London.

Bertus

If Benatia wants City then Zubi can do fuck all to change anything about it. All this meltdown is based on a rumour that Benatia would prefer Barcelona. We actually don't know that (and Rafael Hernandez repeating it on Twitter doesnt mean anything) or what is happening behind the scenes.
There's a pattern here:

- In 2012 you missed TS because Zubi was being a cheap ass.
- In 2013 you missed Marquinhos because Zubi was being a cheap ass.
- In 2014 Zubi is still being a cheap ass despite a gigantic budget.

Wouldn't surprise me if you miss on Benatia because the board is being cheap again.

And the second pattern is that you go after players you missed a year ago because Zubi was a cheap ass.

- TS in 2013.
- Marquinhos in 2014.

raskolnikov

Barca met his agent and apparently made an offer which couldn't match player's asking price. That's why the City deal is very close. Barca can if they renew their offer. But I doubt that will happen. His agent is in London.

Zubi is an idiot thats why, Benatia is easily worth the offer, Silva all over again.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
london? why london when he wants to sign for city?

1310370509639.jpg

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Source for that?

There's a pattern here:

- In 2012 you missed TS because Zubi was being a cheap ass.
- In 2013 you missed Marquinhos because Zubi was being a cheap ass.
- In 2014 Zubi is still being a cheap ass despite a gigantic budget.

Wouldn't surprise me if you miss on Benatia because the board is being cheap again.

Yep, don't mean to defend that, just saying that we don't actually know whether Benatia would prefer us over City even if we meet Roma's asking price. That's just assuming. If he already has a deal with City now, at this point in time, it doesn't look to me like he was exactly waiting for Barça. After all the transfer window isn't open yet and even until the WC it's still a week, so that Barça up their bid can't be ruled out at all. Some people are acting like we have two days left until the window closes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In Italy the media is saying that we arr interested, but we never made any concrete moves which Man City has.

F

Flavia

Txiki>>>>>>...>>>>>zubinepto. The board should had accept his resignation when they could. Or maybe zubi is trying to do stuff, and the likes of faus arent letting him, and we are venting on the wrong person. That is possible too.

SwiftGuyver

True or not, different sources point that Benatia was interested in a move to Barcelona.

The thing is, you're on the edge of missing him because Zubi is being a cheap ass again despite a budget of 200M (counting the players you will sell).

Kind of unbelievable.

sadly it's not...

Home of Barca Fans