Mehdi Benatia

Neymessi

Mehdi Benatia has reportedly decided to leave Roma this summer, but they are after offers around €40m (Football Italia)

Give the 40 mn dammit.

Culeee

I dont believe roma is really going to hold us to that 61m. I think 45m should do the trick. But that is not the issue here. Our board simply dont seem to be that interested in benatia and are going all out for marquinhos, this could push benatia to the premier league

Lionheart

I agree with Culeee, he won´t be sold for 61m. Don´t think our board would even consider offering that kind of money on a cb, not even now, even though he´s just the kind of cb we need. Zubi should stop playing FIFA 14 and start making some damn phone calls before any of the other clubs get him!

Cule4life

The Culest
5000 posts dedication to the player Barca deserves and the one it needs right now. But Zubi will go after Marquinhos as he's Brazilian and loves getting bullied by PSG. So we'll not go after him. And he won't take it and go to another club. He can be our hero. A silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

mehdi_benatia_by_hichamhcm-d76umfn.jpg

55714968f7e711e2873d22000aaa0773_7.jpg

tumblr_mtwlc9LckT1sw2pw0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtlk0dG7Pt1suq4ego1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_n2qy1lGdjA1qjai0go1_r1_500.gif

B

beautifulgame

We never put in a proper effort to sign either or TS for that matter.

Cule4life

The Culest
Barca CB requirement-Brazilian and at a rich club who are unwilling to sell

Benatia's beard is more marketable than the whole of Marquinhos

Lionheart

5000 posts dedication to the player Barca deserves and the one it needs right now. But Zubi will go after Marquinhos as he's Brazilian and loves getting bullied by PSG. So we'll not go after him. And he won't take it and go to another club. He can be our hero. A silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

mehdi_benatia_by_hichamhcm-d76umfn.jpg

55714968f7e711e2873d22000aaa0773_7.jpg

tumblr_mtwlc9LckT1sw2pw0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2qy1lGdjA1qjai0go1_r1_500.gif

So we won´t get him after all. We´ll probably end up with Mathieu, if we are "lucky". Mathieu ffs... just let that sink in.
No Benatia or Hummels. This. Breaks. My. Heart... :adriano:

Tomchin

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
As talk of Mangala to City returns, another defensive target Mehdi Benatia has insisted he wants to leave Roma according to Il Messaggero.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh Cmon...... Just try to get the player on your side and try out a 42m bid. It won't hurt. You get 27 year old Benatia and you get 30 year old Mathieu.

You have the young and talented Bartra who is enough instead of adding another young and talented Marquinhos. Get a WC established defender who can improve the team right away and you then have Bartra learn from him and play together with him to keep developing. Benatia will actually bring some leadership as well.

Sadly it looks like Man City and Chelsea are the team's showing interest and that he prefers Chelsea apparently, I'd rather live in London as well... Won't be suprised if Bayern jump on the bandwagon soon as well if he remain adamant to leave.

Doesn't look like we'll be going after him but with Marquinhos not coming, I wonder who we're gonna target next...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans