Mehdi Benatia

hardyboy

just fecking throw 40m at Roma and get it done...I fecking do not want to see Mathieu and Pique our main CB's next season..

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Tbh, I don't see it happening. It's too much according to the board, we will get Mathieu and Marquinhos most likely.

Bertus

Tbh, I don't see it happening. It's too much according to the board, we will get Mathieu and Marquinhos most likely.
Dude, there's more chance for Barcelona to get Benatia than Marquinhos because Roma is willing to sell, not PSG.

xavi_the_Boss

Even if the price is a fantasy, they open a door when they say they would sell for 61M.

It sounds like there's a door for negociations.

In the case of PSG, it's just a "No" without any "but" or "maybe" even as a joke.

No they were just making fun of City with the 61m comment nothing more.Of course if you pay a huge amount they will probably sell but most Clubs do that.

Alarcón

They're a selling club. They'll sell for the right price. The problem is, our board doesn't seem to be willing to pay that price. Probably because he isn't Brazilian. Or because he isn't a forward.
We bought 4 players for the new season so far and none of them is Brazilian. None of the players linked to us are Brazilian except for Marquinhos.

Bertus

No they were just making fun of City with the 61m comment nothing more.Of course if you pay a huge amount they will probably sell but most Clubs do that.
Then maybe the reason they dropped to try to buy Benatia is the same as PSG. Roma maybe just doesn't want to sell him.

Since both are not for sale, they just decided to pursue PSG.

Home of Barca Fans