Mehdi Benatia

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
City bought him for 15M 2 years ago, so surely he should be worth more by now? I know he wasn't that good this season, but in his first season at City he had some very impressive performances, no?
He's valued at 15m, but taking the market inflation in to account, there is no way City are selling for that amount just like he was valued at a lot less than Man City bought him for.

BenRobbins

Nastatic has had been plagued with really bad niggling injuries and seems really injure prone, he did look a really assured player for his age in the 2012/2013 season and he was excellent. You guys should take a punt on him, alot of people rated him as varane's equal if not better.

Tomchin

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
Mirror: City are waiting for a decision from top target Eliaquim Mangala and will sign Mehdi Benatia if Mangala decides not to join.

I think Mangala will go to Chelsea and Benatia to City. However, today I also read that City are not willing to let Nasticic go, so not sure if Roma would be willing to sell to them (because they wanted him in a cash+player deal).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yes, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Please no. Sign him first ZUBI!!!!

Maybe his agent can ask him to temporarily change his name to Medinho Benatista so the board thinks he's Brazilian?

:mou:

J

jurgo

We're not linked to him at all, it's not happening. At least, not for now.

if we don't get him this summer then we will never get him.

@DonAK: do you change your avatar more often than your underwear?

Tomchin

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m
City are set to sign Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala (23) for £31.8m after the defender agreed to join the champions. (via @DuncanCastles)

So Benatia's possible destination would be Chelsea, Bayern, or ... Barca.

Home of Barca Fans