I

instinct

City will sign Mangala?

Benatia is free?

GO ZUBI

BBBrH6LB.jpeg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Roma are interested in Shaqiri. Bayern should offer him + bit of money and fix their CB problem.

Cule4life

The Culest
Now that the Zombie saga is over God plz give :lucho: and :zubi: some sense to sign the The Mehdi-The Mehdissiah-The One-The Terminator-The Saviour-The Redeemer-The Silent guardian-The Watchful Protector-The Arab Knight so that we he brings The Arabian Nights to Barca.....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now that the Zombie saga is over God plz give :lucho: and :zubi: some sense to sign the The Mehdi-The Mehdissiah-The One-The Terminator-The Saviour-The Redeemer-The Silent guardian-The Watchful Protector-The Arab Knight so that we he brings The Arabian Nights to Barca.....

Sissy Girl :lol:

I feel your pain bro, I really do.

Djab

What a nice user name!

A question: How do you feel when you want to log in as you enter the username?

Co0ter

At this point, between Suarez and Rakitic and our goalies...if we brought in this guy our team would be in incredible, INCREDIBLE shape for next season. Id like to see Mathieu come in as Defensive LB, sell Alves and bring in a balanced RB like Aurier....but I wont be greedy.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

There are strong rumours that Bayern will sign Godin here in Germany.

So have the Benatia-Bayern-Shaqiri rumors in the past days. If we either get Benatia or Godin, I'll be a very happy Bayern fan.

Home of Barca Fans