Mehdi Benatia

Bertus

You do? Haven't noticed that :p

That said, still don't think we'll sign a defender for 40M+. At least not with this board. I honestly think it's just going to be Mathieu and maybe a lesser known centre back but definitely no Marquinhos or Benatia.

XD

And i think we should wait, who knows. We did the math and barcelona still has a lot of funds, and didn't sell all the players they want to sell yet.

still 1 month and a half left ^^

Galning

Also, you can't know that. In late 2013 Marquinhos revealed during an interview to the french Tv channel TF1 that Barcelona never did any bid on Marquinhos. Roma didn't get any offer, same about Marcos' agent.

I can only post what I read. I can't know anything as I don't know anyone at the clubs. I just read newspapers and have to filter their news accordingly to what I feel could be true. Might as well stop posting anything silly season related then.
Same can be said about that statement: it might not be true. Maybe Marquinhos and his agent were lying.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can only post what I read. I can't know anything as I don't know anyone at the clubs. I just read newspapers and have to filter their news accordingly to what I feel could be true. Might as well stop posting anything silly season related then.
Same can be said about that statement: it might not be true. Maybe Marquinhos and his agent were lying.

Indeed. Maybe Marquinhos and his agent preferred money? Who knows really. Maybe we were on verge of submitting a bid, maybe we did....

Bertus

You got me there :lol:.

You're 100% right.

DonAK

Chelsea done with shopping. Man City to get Mangala. PSG not interested and cant get him + he might not want that move either (Marseille connection).

Only Bayern possibly left now or else he's gonna stay. That potential Roma team next season :worthy:

Tomchin

Chelsea done with shopping. Man City to get Mangala. PSG not interested and cant get him + he might not want that move either (Marseille connection).

Only Bayern possibly left now or else he's gonna stay. That potential Roma team next season :worthy:
Did Jose say that recently, or who do you know that?

Tomchin

He said that. They might still sign another player though ofc, but going by his words, they're done for the window.
But aren't they a little bit thin at CB now? I thought they were going to loan out Zouma again, so then they only have 3 CBs (Ivanovic, Terry and Cahill)?

DonAK

But aren't they a little bit thin at CB now? I thought they were going to loan out Zouma again, so then they only have 3 CBs (Ivanovic, Terry and Cahill)?
Maybe they decided to keep him instead of loaning him out. Still a lot of time though. Lets see what happens....

Trafalgar

Some As Roma fans telling Benatia to stay

10522099_923841230974785_6865700004329436021_n.jpg

He signed and told them "I'm staying"

10441438_923849167640658_2212579852324970794_n.jpg

DonAK

AS Roma for Scudetto. Keeping their best players and strengthening their weak positions and adding depth to the squad.

I

instinct

If he leaves, I'll be fucking pissed at Zubi and co for not getting him.

You have the right to criticize them but please do it at the end of the season. If we won't win a title because of our bad defence, your hate towards Zubi will be justified but if we somehow manage to win the treble with Mathieu, will there be any reason to hate Zubi? Think not. Just wait and be patient.

Home of Barca Fans