Memphis Depay

Tackle

Hopefully becomes our Salah. Flops at a big club, rehabilitates at a mid-tier European team and takes off at another giant later in his career.

fergus90

Hopefully becomes our Salah. Flops at a big club, rehabilitates at a mid-tier European team and takes off at another giant later in his career.

I’ve been thinking that it could be another Salah. Far more mature now and a move to a big club was the responsibility he needed.

behindbrowneyes

Aggressively pressing while leading 4-0. Mentality is there, although I hoped LvG would take him off and gives him some deserved rest. I know the game against Sevilla is postponed, but he has played a lot.

Laplacian

A goal Dembele would never score in a hundred years. The touch for the one two, immediately running into space, and a perfect touch to finish it. [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] This is what a creative winger looks like. Not your run and cross inshallah merchant.

He is a btec Neymar but I now welcome him with open arms 100%. What a joy to watch. Can't believe I was against his signing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans