Memphis Depay

JamDav1982

A goal Dembele would never score in a hundred years. The touch for the one two, immediately running into space, and a perfect touch to finish it. [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

This is what a creative winger looks like. Not your run and cross inshallah merchant.

Fan of Depay now?

Used to claim he was shite and as bad as Dembele did you not?

feggydinho

Aggressively pressing while leading 4-0. Mentality is there, although I hoped LvG would take him off and gives him some deserved rest. I know the game against Sevilla is postponed, but he has played a lot.

Netherland seems to have many pacy forwards, maybe we should start scouting for more forwards there

Messigician

I am angry

Why?

Fati Depay Messi
Pedri Busquets FDJ
Alba Pique Umtiti Roberto
Mats

That can win treble with some luck

Depay Messi connection would be nuts

Fuck you Tebas for trying to blackmail and letting Messi go for free

ajnotkeith

Depay is scoring many goals as of late but he does a lot outside of that. His hold-up play is really good, he creates chances and plays vertical, dangerous passes and can be a point of reference to ping the ball to and have them hold it up. Very useful and resourceful player to have in the front 3 as he does it all

Rassvet

I am angry

Why?

Fati Depay Messi
Pedri Busquets FDJ
Alba Pique Umtiti Roberto
Mats

That can win treble with some luck

Depay Messi connection would be nuts

Fuck you Tebas for trying to blackmail and letting Messi go for free

Treble my arse

Horatio

You're welcome
An amalgamation of feelings after this game. What a game. Such a performance. Netherlands with the convincing victory with our boy in a leading role. This game can also serve Turkey at the same time as a solid wake-up call. But if I had to sum up tonight in a nutshell:

Bobo in the mud.

Home of Barca Fans