Memphis Depay

Bobo32

He did a few nice things yesterday actually. But he should leave as soon as possible. Maybe Moura could be a good switch if Kulusevski gets the spot there and Dembele/Traore isn't kept.

Bobo32

I don't care about the money, I don't think it is very useful. But if a switch is made, the player should be useful of course, and there are a couple of players in Tottenham who could be.

All the talk about Depay "scoring 10 goals DESPITE being injured", he is the attacker with most minutes BY A LOT. More than double. The attacker with 2nd most minutes played is Dembele, with 675 minutes, Depay with 1422 minutes. Depay is 5th in goals per minute, 7th in non penalty goals per minute this season in Barcelona.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't care about the money, I don't think it is very useful. But if a switch is made, the player should be useful of course, and there are a couple of players in Tottenham who could be.

All the talk about Depay "scoring 10 goals DESPITE being injured", he is the attacker with most minutes BY A LOT. More than double. The attacker with 2nd most minutes played is Dembele, with 675 minutes, Depay with 1422 minutes. Depay is 5th in goals per minute, 7th in non penalty goals per minute this season in Barcelona.

Better take money and shop a replacement from the whole world rather than being locked to Spurs' squad.

If Leeds go down it'll more or less cover the cost of Raphinha. Much better than getting Lucas.

Bobo32

Better take money and shop a replacement from the whole world rather than being locked to Spurs' squad.

If Leeds go down it'll more or less cover the cost of Raphinha. Much better than getting Lucas.

I think Barcelona can afford Raphinha if they want to whether they get 20m or Moura for Depay, but sure.
If Moura isn't deemed to be useful, they shouldn't trade him in of course, but the most important thing is to get rid of Depay, and an exchange might help.

Porque

I would be delighted if he did have a non Barca clause :lol:

But we need a LB and Spurs are interested in Depay. A not close to one of the best attackers in LaLiga to a not close to one of the best FBs in EPL. Sounds reasonable.

Home of Barca Fans