Memphis Depay

Messigician

I much prefer Collado to play

But it would be a bit fun to see Depay arrive just to see if I get proven right or not, seems like I'm strangely almost the only one here who is very negative towards him.

Yes we know Madrid fans rather we field a second division team

Rory

I much prefer Collado to play

But it would be a bit fun to see Depay arrive just to see if I get proven right or not, seems like I'm strangely almost the only one here who is very negative towards him.

Nobody thinks he's going to be great for barca. He's simply a free agent who improves our current options. That's all it is

Bobo32

Nobody thinks he's going to be great for barca. He's simply a free agent who improves our current options. That's all it is

And since you brought up Collado - assuming Depay comes what will his cost be compared to Collado when you compare signons, wage+length of contract and count off potential selling value? 10 times more or 100 times more?
The club is already trying their best to get rid of 10-15 players without much success so far, many of which are more talented than Depay.

My main reason for being negative, after not liking the player, is that he'll be taking up a spot for people like Collado, Konrad, Trincao, or even those below them on the ranking, say Peque, without adding much.
Messi is already an obvious starter, Griezmann has been as well, this year Fati may be fit, and under Koeman I am sure Depay would start most games too. Then there's Aguero, and I think Coutinho can do what Depay does better, if you want that.

Raketa10

I sincerely doubt that he will go to QSG. He won't get minutes with Neymar and Mbappe there and his dream is to play for Barca. This is totally different than Wijnaldum case. For Wijnaldum this was the last chance to sign another big contract. In contrast, Depay is 27y old and he can easily change teams next season if needed. IMHO other teams such as Juve for example are much bigger threats than QSG.

xxxxxx

Depay will look at it for football reasons. PSG will most likely win the league and a cup next year, and they'll most likely get further than us in the Champions League.

It wouldn't surprise me if Depay does join PSG; more money and a better chance of winning trophies. Also, he can play on the right ahead of the likes of Di Maria. They can easily play Neymar left-wing or the attacking midfield role..... or they could play Depay right-wing or play him in the attacking midfield role. They can easily rotate roles. He won't cost much for PSG.... only his agent and signing-on fees. He'll be worth a gamble.

Raketa10

Depay will look at it for football reasons. PSG will most likely win the league and a cup next year, and they'll most likely get further than us in the Champions League.

It wouldn't surprise me if Depay does join PSG; more money and a better chance of winning trophies. Also, he can play on the right ahead of the likes of Di Maria. They can easily play Neymar left-wing or the attacking midfield role..... or they could play Depay right-wing or play him in the attacking midfield role. They can easily rotate roles. He won't cost much for PSG.... only his agent and signing-on fees. He'll be worth a gamble.

I am willing to bet he won't go to PSG and to be fair they don't need him. He would end up on the bench.

Zebulun

And since you brought up Collado - assuming Depay comes what will his cost be compared to Collado when you compare signons, wage+length of contract and count off potential selling value? 10 times more or 100 times more?
The club is already trying their best to get rid of 10-15 players without much success so far, many of which are more talented than Depay.

My main reason for being negative, after not liking the player, is that he'll be taking up a spot for people like Collado, Konrad, Trincao, or even those below them on the ranking, say Peque, without adding much.
Messi is already an obvious starter, Griezmann has been as well, this year Fati may be fit, and under Koeman I am sure Depay would start most games too. Then there's Aguero, and I think Coutinho can do what Depay does better, if you want that.

1) Depay will be a better player for the team than griezmann and will also earn significantly less (no brainer move)
2) Depay will help us to ease fati back in and not rush him back after such a lengthy time injured.
3) i'll be very honest Trincao is ass and we should try to recoup that money asap. Konrad will probably be sold or used as part of a deal.
4)Collado should be given trincao's minutes to prove himself and then we can make an assessment of if he's good enough.
5) Coutinho:lol:

Mateka

Depay in his final season at Utd only started one game, a cup match against a low division team. When he left he was quoted as saying he wanted to ‘play more freely, be important for the team, play in a top European league and for a manager with a clear style of play', MEN

That was a few seasons ago, and Lyon was deemed the fit.

PSG, Juventus or Barca?

behindbrowneyes

[tw]1401956271562051585?s=19[/tw]

Depay is very close to become official.
CatRadio news are very reliable since the new board took over.

Messigician

Lmfao finished club struggles to get fkn Depay over the lIne

There is an improved agreement on the table for Memphis Depay, as Barcelona want to avoid another ?Wijnaldum case?. The current contract offer is until June 2024.

? @FabrizioRomano

Forget about dreaming about Haaland

Raketa10

Lmfao finished club struggles to get fkn Depay over the lIne

There is an improved agreement on the table for Memphis Depay, as Barcelona want to avoid another ?Wijnaldum case?. The current contract offer is until June 2024.

? @FabrizioRomano

Forget about dreaming about Haaland

Why are you on the forum of this finished club than?

serghei

Of course it's hard to bring in good players who are starters for Nederlands and are free of contract. These aren't some scrubs nobody wants.

Sterlingfan2000

Well Depay must decide. We can't do anything if PSG comes again and triple our Offer money wise. Let's not kid ourselves, it's all about the money

Home of Barca Fans