Memphis Depay

kattanib

Yeah this isn't exactly what I mean. He did many good things and sometimes he tracks back like that, but he isn't really predictable, sometimes he doesn't care to press, and sometimes he just feels like taking a shot out of nowhere etc. Not the type of player I like.

You like boxes and cuffs .. Depay is air and water

Blackened

He is an excellent player. He, Griezmann, Pedri, Fati and Coutinho. These players should lead our attack the coming season.

ajnotkeith

I doubt he or any of the signings will play for us this season. After what happened with CVC Tebas will do everything to make our lives hell and follow the book to the T so he might go on loan this season, possibly back to Lyon..

ajnotkeith

Jaume Llopis (the executive who resigned yesterday):"We'll see if Memphis can play on Sunday"

shiiiiiiiiit

I think Laporta and co are running from the truth, and probably lying to Depay, Aguero, Emerson and Garcia, telling them they will be registered, when it probably won't happen

Messigician

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=22245]Julien[/MENTION]Maynard🥇] | Messi is still in Barcelona. Negotiations continue with PSG. There is no agreement at the moment,Everything can change from moment to moment.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Home of Barca Fans