Memphis Depay

soul24rage

He looks much better with a beard.

FP030UqXMAYQMpg

Messi983

He looks much better with a beard.

FP030UqXMAYQMpg

Could be just me but looks a bit like Thiago in this pic.

Also looks 10 years younger. No wonder Mavericky is worried about Memphis stealing his tik tok girls away from him. Worry not, Riqui, you still have Bobo and other fan boys. :lol:

Bobo32

(from another thread)
There were rumors that we'll let Depay go for free, in order to repay him coming on lower wages. So 0 money on that one. The rest on that list will be hard to move for money.

So we now have a problem in Depay, taking up a spot in the squad and not earning too little I can't think. Let's hope someone able to pay his wage will be quick to sign him for free then, I don't think too many want to pay a transfer fee.

One year ago it was very important to get this player for the majority of this forum, now he has been here for a year soon, and I found his thread very low down on page 2 of the player section. No one is very interested any more, it seems.
His goal per minute has been lower than Luuk de Jongs and Braithwaites among others, and in non-penalty goal per minute he is 9th in the team, below Sergi Roberto and on par with Pedri. 14 players have made more assists per minute than him. His passing percentage has been 75,2% so slightly better than in Lyon, but there are 30 players in the squad who pass the ball away less.

Bobo32

^No reaction to this post from anyone today... It seems no one is very interested, as I wrote...
He is getting another start tonight, let's follow him closely. I must say he has shown some signs of better play in some of his subs this spring, compared to how he played in fall.

Blinkfloyd

Well he is one of those players, who you don?t get excited, can?t find a reason to fault him to shit on him.
Like eating Plain bread. Just boring

Bobo32

Well he is one of those players, who you don?t get excited, can?t find a reason to fault him to shit on him.
Like eating Plain bread. Just boring

Not the analysis I'd make, but interesting.

(You just go to forum home when the game starts for the game chat)

Home of Barca Fans