Mesut Ozil

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I still can`t confirm the thing what Ona Fm says , the fact that he is in Barcelona , it is also a fact & reported severely in all Spanish dailies that Mesut is the brightest alternative if Cesc deal falls & now this has been reported again . Alternative plan is being put on hold I guess, we will have to wait few more days.

Trequartista

The good
I still can`t confirm the thing what Ona Fm says , the fact that he is in Barcelona , it is also a fact & reported severely in all Spanish dailies that Mesut is the brightest alternative if Cesc deal falls & now this has been reported again . Alternative plan is being put on hold I guess, we will have to wait few more days.
I think thta we will end up signing him,Cesc wont come and we know that Arsenal wont sell until 2014 and I think that Pep wants a midfielder so we will sign him now,We have done our best to try to sign Cesc but thats life,The Problem now,what will be his position in our 4-3-3 formation.

Zincubus

Banned
Wow Ozil was one of THE players of the WC !!
He looks a class act , something different than what we have but he will easily fit in to the system .

Hope this is true !!

barca96

one thing i noticed was that against spain, he didnt play well.
why? because he had no space.
when he plays for barca, he will encounter the same problem week in week out.
i didnt watch any bremen match so i cant comment on his performance over the whole of a season but if i were to judge from the WC then yes, he is good but not prepared to
play under heavy pressure.
cesc is so accustomed to it.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
one thing i noticed was that against spain, he didnt play well.
why? because he had no space.
when he plays for barca, he will encounter the same problem week in week out.
i didnt watch any bremen match so i cant comment on his performance over the whole of a season but if i were to judge from the WC then yes, he is good but not prepared to
play under heavy pressure.
cesc is so accustomed to it.
:wub:
he needs a counterattacking team just like I said. bayern would do him wonders.

Trequartista

The good

Bayern play with 4-4-2 formation or a 4-2-3-1 formation so this leaves Kroos-Muller-Robben-Ribery fighting for two or 3 positions,I cant see him going there but I agree with you that he would more suit a counter attacking team that plays with 4-2-3-1 formation.

barca96

any more on ryan-cule's news from a couple of days ago?

hahaha i thought i was the only one who complained about him

yeah and i shared your view. but i couldnt say bayern cos i dont watch bayern play.
if u say so that bayern is a counter attacking team, then, ok. hehe.
but i thought that van gaal wouldnt play that style since he was from ajax. thats not how we roll :lol:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
i don't know if they're the pure definition of counter-attacking but they're much like Germany's NT. Very efficient football, they move the ball from defense to offense in just a few touches = Özil type of football.

Home of Barca Fans