Mesut Ozil

-Nas-

Yeah hopefully, our other targets are no goes as modric signed an extension and sneijder would be too much, plus he's enjoying life at Inter (who wouldn't at this moment). There were some rumblings about Hamsik, but nothing concrete. We probably need another DM too as Hargreaves looks finished.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He wants to play in England, for Chelsea or Man Utd. I don't see us buying him, dunno about Man Utd, but they are definitely more likely to get him than us.

Barcafan 2304

Not much movement from man Utd so far. Wonder if there debt is making a severe impact on their transfer budget. Could they afford Ozil?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I could only see us going for him if we got a massive fee for Cole from Real Madrid, like 30m pounds or something.

Trequartista

The good
Ozil claimed he DOESN'T want to play in england.

Real are favourites for his signature.

what?! he said he wants EPL move,he also said that Chelsea,MAnchester,Real MAdrid,Barca are very good choices for him,I never thought that he will consider Real Madrid as an option,maybe he feels bad because we consider him as Cesc's alternative?I dont think that He will end up here and I dont beleive he should.

tk_TommyKim

I'm not sure why Oezil is still optioning for Real, seeing that Barca are his favourite :)

I hope we get him, but if we don't, then I hope Real don't get him. I like his style too much for him to go to Real.

Mhorf

I'm just back from the Fulham v Werder Bremen friendly.

Ozil showed some tricks in the warm up but wasn't so impressive in the match, which Bremen lost 5-1.

He couldn't get into the game and showed his frustration And Fulham are not a physical side for the EPL.

I think he would be best off staying Germany for now.

Home of Barca Fans