Mesut Ozil

Trequartista

The good
hahaha i thought i was the only one who complained about him

yeah and i shared your view. but i couldnt say bayern cos i dont watch bayern play.
if u say so that bayern is a counter attacking team, then, ok. hehe.
but i thought that van gaal wouldnt play that style since he was from ajax. thats not how we roll :lol:
I watched them a couple of times and terming them as a counter-attacking team is not right,They play a very quick counter attack but they play many of their matches with 60% Possesion.

Galning

We suck at counters. I would love to see that vid.
I can only remember a super nice one against Valencia at home, I think 08/09 season.

Barcafan 2304

lol, it was. With the financial report today though, i dont think we will see any big signings now this summer. the likes of Cesc and Ozil and Mascherano might be off the radar

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Good, good. Now that Hleb is back I have no fear for this season anyway :)

No, but tbh we only need a DM backup and we're good to go. I would also slep a little bit better with a decent CB backup, Marquez makes me (and probably many of you) nervous.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
We suck at counters. I would love to see that vid.
I can only remember a super nice one against Valencia at home, I think 08/09 season.
Maybe my memory is totally flawed, but my guts say we had sth like 20-30 counter goals in the 08/09 la liga season. Not that i have them handy, but that would at least my guess with Henry and Etoo on the pitch ...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
This requires footage of the brilliant counter versus Sporting.

[youtube]aVjfZcLGrQk[/youtube]

Swoooooooooooooooosh, mouthwatering armada.

-Nas-

^ depends, there's been interest in the past, we offered 6 million euros when he was still at schalke (I think), but he wanted to stay in Germany and went to Bremen at that point in time. If he's available for under £20m then we would be stupid to not make a bid.

Home of Barca Fans