Mesut Ozil

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
many people are overrating ozil IMHO... I read on inter forum as well, they want him blah blah...

All of us are rating him only from the WC performances... But hell was there any bad player from the german NT?

So, except the world cup, i haven't seen much from Ozil in Bremen in the past 2 yhears... Maybe some goals and dribbles, but he is near great player as many say... Of course, he is still 21, 22 in few months, and can improve, but as i said, many are overrating his ability ATM...

Last edited:

BBDD

I'm just back from the Fulham v Werder Bremen friendly.

Ozil showed some tricks in the warm up but wasn't so impressive in the match, which Bremen lost 5-1.

He couldn't get into the game and showed his frustration And Fulham are not a physical side for the EPL.

I think he would be best off staying Germany for now.
Ferguson was at the game watching :)

Make it happen Fergie.

Galning

then you should hope that they don't....

Anyway...I will say this one more time....Ozil is not good enough for Barca...

Why? You said it yourself, he's not good enough for Barça.
And I would rather have United win the EPL than Chelsea.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
JDS has been very encouraging this pre-season and Thiago one of the best players of recent U-19 EC, we should be well off regarding our CM spots. We don´t need Ozil imo.

Bergkamp10

Barca and Bremen have agreed a fee for Ozil, around £12-15m.

Well done Barca, did not want a player of his quality going to United!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It would be a big blow for Thiago and Sergi Roberto. Unless Ozil is set to be a winger but then where does he fit?

desoe

It would be a big blow for Thiago and Sergi Roberto. Unless Ozil is set to be a winger but then where does he fit?

In our tactics he doesn't fit anywhere else but as a winger. He is not suited to the CM role and we also don't play with a AM, which could also be an option for him. So, it's only the wings.

Home of Barca Fans