Mesut Ozil

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
its kind of common knowledge that this is Cescs last year aas a gunner, So pointless. Just Killeed JDS and Thiagos chances, Unless Pep refuses,

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I for one don't care. Cesc can fuck off now as far as I'm concerned. We needed him NOW. Not later. Özil for 10 million? yes plz.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I for one don't care. Cesc can fuck off now as far as I'm concerned. We needed him NOW. Not later. Özil for 10 million? yes plz.

Pep for one, does care and will sign him. Ozil is a pointless signing for me. but 10 mill is very good for a player of his ability.

Aasim

Bumbleman
For the price, its a great deal but JDS and Thaigo are gonna be a bit pissed. I can see one of them leaving now, maybe even both.

I don't think he can play CM that well though.. so wheres he gonna play? On the wing we have Messi, Villa, Pedro, Bojan and Jeffren. There could be something going on in terms of players leaving. Jeffren has a couple of suitors.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
remember last season when iniesta was injured? that's why we need him.

HELL for 15 million I'll sign him and blow the whole squad!

Aasim

Bumbleman

but is Ozil the right player to replace Iniesta when he's injured? I dont think so man..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

what? haha,

Thiago, Jds - Free. No need to adapt. Do you think Ozil is just going to Slot into Iniestas position with no problems? dont bee silly. They are TOTALLY different.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
i can agree with that aasim, just because he has technique etc doesn't necessary mean he should replace iniesta but the things he did for germany....... maes me wanna test it.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Don't really know what to think of this rumour / move. On one hand, I would like to see him in our squad and hope he'd fit in well and do extremely well.

On the other hand, I would love seeing Jona and T-bone to make the squad and show their quality, while saving a bit of money and showing a green light to our cantera by setting an example of the two aforementioned.

Actually, I think I might want to see JDS and Thiago go gung-ho the upcoming season while saving a few nickels along the way.

Last edited:

desoe

Same as Plip. I fancy players like Ozil and normally I'd love to see them in my favorite club, but on the other hand - if we follow a policy to buy everybody who shines on the World Cup (and we don't), then we could never have Xavi, Iniesta or Messi. We must be careful with the Cantera, because the Cantera gave us tons of gold so far.

I don't know what to think, I guess I'll just wait to see what's going to happen and trust Pep's judgment.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I. Want. Jona. And. T-Bone.

Let all the Sex' and Ozil's stay where they are. :p

Home of Barca Fans