Mesut Ozil

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
Real Madrid don't need him. What of Sergio Canales? He's a brilliant prospect yet unless VDV is sold quickly, he's going to have to be the one that makes way.

Beast

The Observer
Why do you need him? You've got Canales and VdV and Shit already... Canales will be a big star.
Ozil can play on the wings or in the center , Canales is too slow for the wing play.. plus he is still a kid ffs .. expectation could kill his future

Real Madrid don't need him. What of Sergio Canales? He's a brilliant prospect yet unless VDV is sold quickly, he's going to have to be the one that makes way.

Big possibility , he has several offers

Trequartista

The good
Werder has officially declared the offer was not meeting their exceptions, come on Bremen .. he has one year left in his contract .

I think we will make another offer in few days or look somewhere else
was the offer something in the region of 8m or what?

he expressed his desire to join Madrid now,Yesterday he was a cule,today he is a Madridista!!!!

Beast

The Observer
Players will be interested in whatever club offer them a chance to join him.. there is nothing called he support Barca or Real unless the player is Spanish/Catalan..etc
Robinho switched alliance, same for VDV, Villa, Dzeko after his Milan flirt last season and being a fan all his life blah blah is now demanding a transfer to Juventus it's all paper talk and interviews
you get interested in a player and you can bet his agent (this the one who quoted the Ozil loves Barca not Ozil himself ) or himself will flirt with the club interested atm , if tomorrow another club is interested he will change the song
they are all mercenaries which is pretty normal , no player will refuse a chance to join the biggest clubs in the game

was the offer something in the region of 8m or what?

he expressed his desire to join Madrid now,Yesterday he was a cule,today he is a Madridista!!!!

Yes we offered 8 Million for him ..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I cant get my head around why united dont buy him especially instead of bebe from portugal..

Trequartista

The good
Werder are greedy,If it was up to me I wont offer more than 10m for him,I think he will end up in MAdrid,Mourinho is a fan,I think he would fit there so he will be a MAdridista,if not now,then next season for free.
About him changing his mind,He looks like a true cule,he said he supported Barca since he was young,but maybe he felt bad because we considered him and will always consider him as Cesc's alternative,so maybe he wants to join Madrid and plan for a revenge?

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Players will be interested in whatever club offer them a chance to join him.. there is nothing called he support Barca or Real unless the player is Spanish/Catalan..etc
Robinho switched alliance, same for VDV, Villa, Dzeko after his Milan flirt last season and being a fan all his life blah blah is now demanding a transfer to Juventus it's all paper talk and interviews
you get interested in a player and you can bet his agent (this the one who quoted the Ozil loves Barca not Ozil himself ) or himself will flirt with the club interested atm , if tomorrow another club is interested he will change the song
they are all mercenaries which is pretty normal , no player will refuse a chance to join the biggest clubs in the game

Yes we offered 8 Million for him ..

Do you think RM will go back in with an improved bid Beast?

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I think Madrid will sign him by the end of the transfer window!
oh Pep...What a waste..

Yeah mate, but the main problem is that Barça - at the moment - cannot spen much more... only if we sell someone (Ibra or Hleb)...

Home of Barca Fans