Mesut Ozil

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Yeah mate, but the main problem is that Barça - at the moment - cannot spen much more... only if we sell someone (Ibra or Hleb)...

where is the money we got from yaya and chygry's sale
and why the fuck did we terminated henry and rafa's contract and sell em for free
We are the worst at transfers!
12.3 m for Ozil is a bargain... and so is 15 + Hleb for mascherano!
Cmon Rosell!! sign either one ov them...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Apparently RM offered 10M on sunday evening while Bremen is asking for 15M. A transfer is said to be very likely though, probably for a sum somewhere in between.

Beast

The Observer
Apparently RM offered 10M on sunday evening while Bremen is asking for 15M. A transfer is said to be very likely though, probably for a sum somewhere in between.

Yep should be announced in few hours , Acclaimed that he refused to talk to AS reporter and told him "let's speak in Madrid , i cannot talk about anything for now "

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This is frustrating :(

Don't misunderstand that I don't trust the kids, I know Pep knows a lot more about them than any of us here, but it's too risky to rely just on them as back-up to the stars. It's one thing being understudy and totally another to be a back-up!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
we were going all out for cesc but we cant go 12 mill for ozil? i just dont get it man he showed so much in the world cup

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
damn it FFS pep this gonna come back to bite us...

Indeed, as getting Özil would have had the secondary effect of preventing RM from gaining strength.

Besides, Werder definitely wants to let him play in the CL qualification match on wednesday in case Özil didnt sign for another club till then.

F

Flavia

we were going all out for cesc but we cant go 12 mill for ozil? i just dont get it man he showed so much in the world cup
Yep... I don't understand that either. Still a small squad, and apparently nothing being done to prevent that. No ozil, no masch, no cesc...

Trequartista

The good
I cant undertand you guys,he wont fit here,I know that its a shame that a cule ends up in Real Madrid but Madrid is the best option for him because of their style and their formation,They can use him either as an advanced midfielder or on the wings,he cant play with Barca on the wings because we have the 2 players who play on the wing with his style(Iniesta-Messi) the style of playing as a false winger cutting inside and even playing most of the time more in midfield rather than staying wide,Madrid have a different style of wingers,wingers like Di Maria,Pedro Leon are more like natural wingers so he will give them another dimension,they will use im as an AMF in 4-2-3-1 formation because Canales is too young for the pressure but if we sign him I am sure that he will flop,its not about signing good players,its about players who suit our style and I dont think that Ozil is one of those who can fit in here.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
I cant undertand you guys,he wont fit here,I know that its a shame that a cule ends up in Real Madrid but Madrid is the best option for him because of their style and their formation,They can use him either as an advanced midfielder or on the wings,he cant play with Barca on the wings because we have the 2 players who play on the wing with his style(Iniesta-Messi) the style of playing as a false winger cutting inside and even playing most of the time more in midfield rather than staying wide,Madrid have a different style of wingers,wingers like Di Maria,Pedro Leon are more like natural wingers so he will give them another dimension,they will use im as an AMF in 4-2-3-1 formation because Canales is too young for the pressure but if we sign him I am sure that he will flop,its not about signing good players,its about players who suit our style and I dont think that Ozil is one of those who can fit in here.

Agree...we don't really need ozil anyway

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Advanced mid fielder like you mean the role Iniesta plays for us and he himself for Werder or the role of false-wing(as you say) like he did for his national team(to support Muller and Klose, strikers playing in wings) and club(before Diego left to Juventus)!?

The only factor playing against him from signing for barca(a minor one at that) is his age(and so the exposure to European level competition) and him being a German(where the counter attacking prevails and we are a team depending totally on a posession based football)

Home of Barca Fans