Mesut Ozil

Trillske

Sorry guys I didnt mean Ösil is better than Guti (when Guti was actually good), I meant I think he will be. ;) Pretty soon.

what type of person comes out and says Barcelona are his fav club then goes to Madrid, used to like him not anymore

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ozil... just make sure you score an own goal in classico and I would stop regretting my club not purchasing you

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
i have to admit it, but i was wrong :p (michael will now laugh at me :lol: )

I didnt like him at bremen personally, and i thought he will flop at Madrid... But so far, he proved me wrong. He is the best player for madrid no doubt, Jose plays him like he played Sneijder at Inter, same position, same role.. And that is getting everything out of him! If he countinues like this, he may pretty soon become the best playmaker in the world...

i was right about di maria though, he cuskcs balls :lol:

Beast

The Observer
I'm Austrian, so I'm watching a lot of Bundesliga. Believe me, that guy Özil plays one good match and sucks the next three ones. He's DEFINITELY NOT that good everybody's thinkin'. It's the same with Khedira...
Both are typical Madrid signings: play three good matches at the WC and they buy you! it's the same all the time! I'm more than glad Barca didn't buy him, because all my friends would have made fun of me for the next four years. (which would've been totally justified!!)

Amen!
they're hyping him up so much just cause he's gone to Real now...
I agree, watched him a few games as well, doesn't impress me... and frankly I don't see all this extraordinary player. Where was he v Spain in the WC? for example...

I compare his signing to that of Diego's for Juve... alota these Bundesliga players once they're off to other leagues are flops...
even Ballack, who has always been overrated, sucked eggs at Chelsea.

:lol:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Beast, i had the same thoughts :p well, i still do, for his bremen days... But now in madrid is different story, the best player for them so far this year...

dalitis8

Banned
It is too early indeed...but the signs are definitely good for the young Turk...maybe Real Madrid have finally managed a bargain...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This one burns, no doubt...Kid dreamed of playing for Barca, was bought for a bargain and is producing exactly as expected...Just like that RM actually have a footballer of class that can change the complexion of a match...Not an egomaniacal nutter like another they have

Home of Barca Fans