Mesut Ozil

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I am convinced he is such a big fan of FCB that he is a spy... that is why he was in Barcelona the other week then signed for mandril

Galning

zillol.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
i am here all the time, except the last 15 days since i was on vacation...

Vacation or not, wumming is wumming

And yes, i do know he wasnt impressive in Bremen just because my best friend is bundesliga and bayern fan, he always speeks about the quality of the players in the bundesliga, and germany. In his, and few other bundesliga fans i knows, he has been ok, but never impressive as many say..

I suppose in logic, quoting the opinions of others doesn't even rank among the 'first rules' of what constitutes logic...Nevertheless, it's a ridiculous basis by which to construct an argument...'My friend says he sucked so..', come on...That's a terribly weak position to argue from...Anyone who actually watched the player or Bremen (Myself included) could easily conclude he has been a quality player.

And you michael, have you seen him to claim otherwise? Or anyone else that is so "impressed" by Ozil Last year i saw bremen for around 10 games, and he wasnt impressive in either of them. Only if in those other 20 games he was impressive where i've missed him :)

As I mentioned earlier, of course I've seen him...Unlike some, I don't weigh in with opinions on a player without actually seeing them to draw a conclusion...I've seen plenty of Mesut, he's quality

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
ok michael, as you say.. I guess i missed all the games where he was more than good... :)

M.L. King

The Preacher
I don't know why such an obsession over his picking Barca as his favourite team. I wish SPORT and MUNDO ceased their moronic predilection for stating that half of Real Madrid players had a gigantic boner for Barca when younger. He can put his Barca skivvies on public display for all I care, but Ozil signed for Madrid, period.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know why such an obsession over his picking Barca as his favourite team. I wish SPORT and MUNDO ceased their moronic predilection for stating that half of Real Madrid players had a gigantic boner for Barca when younger. He can put his Barca skivvies on public display for all I care, but Ozil signed for Madrid, period.

^^

T.I.

Would be funny if he failed in Madrid and then we bought him for even lower price and he would be ownage for us. :D

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Barca is favourite club for like 90% of the players in todays football :lol: Everyone loves to play in barca, and imho Ozil tried to buy his way into your team by stating that, and in the end he ended up in real..

Home of Barca Fans