Mesut Ozil

Barcafan 2304

Bloody hell, he was sensational today against England. Is he usually like that? Got to admit i have not seen much of him before but if today is any indication, I can see what the fuss is about.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ozil is great, I'm pretty sure he'll ditch Breman. He'll be able to go to the club of his choice after all these performances.

ryuken

Everything will have to wait for the Cescoperation. Guardiola and our management seem obsess with him atm.

XaviMessiGirl

Has he actually been linked with us from Barca's side or only from his own words, his desire to come here?

Because if his WC performance is anything like his normal performance then I can't complain about him coming here. I don't make much of an effort to watch Bundesliga so I hadn't seen much of him before this but he seems Barca quality for sure, plus the fact that he wants to come here makes it likely that a move is possible if we offer for him.

My only problem is it would likely kill all our chances with Cesc who I really want to come here, but maybe we can try for him in another couple years when there is less drama.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bloody hell, he was sensational today against England. Is he usually like that? Got to admit i have not seen much of him before but if today is any indication, I can see what the fuss is about.

Has he actually been linked with us from Barca's side or only from his own words, his desire to come here?

Because if his WC performance is anything like his normal performance then I can't complain about him coming here. I don't make much of an effort to watch Bundesliga so I hadn't seen much of him before this but he seems Barca quality for sure, plus the fact that he wants to come here makes it likely that a move is possible if we offer for him.

My only problem is it would likely kill all our chances with Cesc who I really want to come here, but maybe we can try for him in another couple years when there is less drama.

Yes, he's usually like this and he only gets better and better. I've been following him now for a couple of years and also seen him play in U19/U21 - one could clearly see that he's something special. But imo we should still try for Cesc and Ozil could play the wing or behind Villa with Messi in a 4-1-2-2-1 :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Txiki attended Bremen's matches against Bilbao & Valencia, people say which is probably for having a look at Ozil(this was reported then itself). He's had his scouts watch him for more than 3 years now, since even when he was at Schalke. Ozil actually expressed his dream of playing alongside Messi a very long time back, I guess after we finished our dream season... which he reiterated very recently of course

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I feel he has a good pass, knows where space is and he is speedy. But his composure in front of goal (except for that Ghana goal but that was more of a free kick situation so doesn't count) is shite and I think his dribbles and ball conttrol when doing that aren't on par with his other abilities. I wonder how he would cope with someone who is 90 minutes on his back, marking the shit out of him.

Home of Barca Fans