Mesut Ozil

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Catalan press claim that Hleb would be welcome in Werder. Swap deal looming...

O PLEASE FOOTY GODS YEEESSS hleb + 15 mill please... then cesc next summer after he triumps with arsenal..... in the carling cup

mesut is quickly becoming one of my fav players... and that is a huge step for me.. i usually only go gaga for south americans or spanish

I feel he has a good pass, knows where space is and he is speedy. But his composure in front of goal (except for that Ghana goal but that was more of a free kick situation so doesn't count) is shite and I think his dribbles and ball conttrol when doing that aren't on par with his other abilities. I wonder how he would cope with someone who is 90 minutes on his back, marking the shit out of him.

the thing is if he comes to barca this really cant happen... bc they are to busy with messsi.. or xavi.. or david villa... ya know? they cant mark them all

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, it really would be great, the maturity he shows on the pitch is very impressive for his age, as well as his obvious skill. Just goes to show that the Germans have, still and will probably always produce great team players.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
the thing is if he comes to barca this really cant happen... bc they are to busy with messsi.. or xavi.. or david villa... ya know? they cant mark them all
Except is happened this season with Xavi ... and he was vastly annoyed and not good in that game where chico pulled it off.

And the attributes are sort of the same, Xavi can't really pass a man except with his great turns and first touch ... which Ozil doesn't have at this point I feel. Ozil has his speed though compared to Xavi. So I would love to see it happen. Up till now they just let him go in about eveyr game really. Is that his skill to be always free? Probably, but it is going way too easily at this point with Germany at the World Cup.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
if we did try and buy him he won't be much cheaper than cesc because no everyone knows about him

diegomessi

if we did try and buy him he won't be much cheaper than cesc because no everyone knows about him

except his contract runs out next summer and werder want hleb.......

21, 22 in October, shocking i know

SHitaki mushrooms we are the same age.. even more reason for me to like him

im getting his jersey for sure (unless eh goes to a scummy club)

diegomessi

you already have villa new away kit and now you want ozils.
why dont you get a bulletproof vest 1st? :lol:

what do you guys think of putting ozil at lw?

que?

and i think he would be fine there kinda like iniesta at left wing but better... so he can play mid and LW perfeect
I meant ozil jersey if he dosent go to barca ya know?

barca96

que?

and i think he would be fine there kinda like iniesta at left wing but better... so he can play mid and LW perfeect
I meant ozil jersey if he dosent go to barca ya know?

i read that that you treat a lot of bullet wounds, so i guess you're staying at a dangerous place.

i noticed that he spent a lot of time on the left so perhaps we could convert him into a LW
and when iniesta is injured again for the 78th time, we can move ozil back to midfield

diegomessi

i read that that you treat a lot of bullet wounds, so i guess you're staying at a dangerous place.

i noticed that he spent a lot of time on the left so perhaps we could convert him into a LW
and when iniesta is injured again for the 78th time, we can move ozil back to midfield

O lol gooootcha!!

that sounds good.. I think he can play pretty much anywhere in the midfield or wide.... he has decalred his love for barca also which means it would be a dream move... perhaps we can just give him a jersey that says cesc on the back and no1 will know the difference

Home of Barca Fans