Mesut Ozil

Elite-BkD

He's a skilful player , Arsenal are a close second to Barca for attractive football . Of course it's a good move for .

Can't help but laugh at that sentiment. Don't watch La Liga much do you?
Did you see them playing with 6 defenders hoofing it up the pitch straight back to Tottenham in their latest match? Not even the top 3 in England in that regard.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Bye bye Frogzil

"Mesut Ozil failed to make himself indispensable at Real Madrid. Last season, he only scored nine goals in La Liga - in his position, behind the attackers, this is not enough. Especially if you consider that it's normal for Real Madrid to score a combined 100 goals per season. Those who want to survive at a club like Real must prove themselves in every match and show that they're the best of the best. It will be interesting to watch if Ozil can prevail in the English Premier League with his filigree way of playing." ~Oliver Kahn

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Bye bye Frogzil

"Mesut Ozil failed to make himself indispensable at Real Madrid. Last season, he only scored nine goals in La Liga - in his position, behind the attackers, this is not enough. Especially if you consider that it's normal for Real Madrid to score a combined 100 goals per season. Those who want to survive at a club like Real must prove themselves in every match and show that they're the best of the best. It will be interesting to watch if Ozil can prevail in the English Premier League with his filigree way of playing." ~Oliver Kahn

Well said Kahn

impeh

Hi, its me..
done

Forty-two and a half million quid makes him the most expensive German player in history and he has signed a five-year contract.

Özil speaks

“I am thrilled to be joining a club of the stature of Arsenal and am looking forward to playing in the Premier League. It will be great for my own personal development as a player and I am particularly looking forward to working with Arsène Wenger.

“From our negotiations it is clear the Club has huge ambition and I look forward to being part of an exciting future.”

Home of Barca Fans