Mesut Ozil

Beast

The Observer
Great deal for the club and Ozil... best of luck Mesut and thanks for all your contribution...
Once again great business from Perez...

hardyboy

Madrid will regret for buying Bale for 90 Million and Selling a class player like Ozil..They will surely miss him in big games..

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I doubt we would regret making 50 Million Euro from a player we bought for 15 Million and replaced him with a better playmaker in Isco

BarcaOG

Banned
Stop the world I want to get off...

This is the first time I've ever felt truly pissed off by football. It's not fair.

i've always been a closet ozil fan and i feel the same.

the reasons beasts list behind ozil's sale are reasonable, but i still feel Ozil's been hard done by.

i like arsenal a lot but he should have gone to united.

Beast

The Observer
Mesut Ozil has paid tribute to Real Madrid fans on his facebooksaying:
"Thank you very much for three wonderful years with all of you. My time at Real Madrid was unique and special for me

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I can see the reasoning behind the move but I'm surprised that it actually panned out, thought it'd be Di Maria who'd end up leaving.

cloned warrior

poor CR7 he must be pissed! Ozil and he had some brilliant understanding!! no wonder CR7 racked up all goals and Ozil all those assist!! Poor Madridistas

Beast

The Observer
90% real madrid fans are unhappy with the decision of selling ozil..
It's the same fans that asked Iker to leave last week.. anyone can vote :)

I can see the reasoning behind the move but I'm surprised that it actually panned out, thought it'd be Di Maria who'd end up leaving.
Di Maria impressed Carlo with his versatility , defensive help, skill and speed he played in several roles and did them all well ..moreover CR himself (according to Di Maria who said he knew from outside not from CR directly ) asked the management to keep Di Maria

The fact is Ozil been going on for few weeks now , last week & even today he was hanging on an offer from United (that was his first choice ) but Arsenal seriousness was decisive

Home of Barca Fans