Mesut Ozil

Co0ter

If we don't get Cesc I'd love Ozil. Although he's a star this world cup, being 21 and new to the spotlight, I dont think he'd mind rotating in the midfield as much and could be used effectively on the LW. The fact is if Ibra stays Villa will be on the LW and Ozil will be forced to rotate.

And for the last time- Iniesta is a shitty LW. He isn't that fast at all and has a weak, shite shot. His vision for the net is just not there to be a good winger for us. He belongs in our midfield, there will always be better options at LW- including Bojan and Pedro. Ozil will only take away from Bojan and Pedro's development as well. Pedro to me will always be a great supersub. A Bojan with a ton of confidence and playing time = a huge star in the future, imo.

It may sound crazy but I think it actually makes more financial sense to go after both Fab & Ozil! Consider this;
1. If we go for Fab; we miss on Ozil.
2. If we go for Ozil, Fab can always wait another year; but we can't offload Ibra to Arsenal.

So IMO it makes more sense to go for both. Buy Ozil & loan him to Werder & Swap Ibra for Fab. That's about 35-40M for both of them instead of just one or the other. Granted that's mostly due to Ibra's sale; but we couldn't sell him elsewhere anyway.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
And for the last time- Iniesta is a shitty LW. He isn't that fast at all and has a weak, shite shot. His vision for the net is just not there to be a good winger for us. He belongs in our midfield, there will always be better options at LW- including Bojan and Pedro. Ozil will only take away from Bojan and Pedro's development as well. Pedro to me will always be a great supersub. A Bojan with a ton of confidence and playing time = a huge star in the future, imo.
Actually i really like Iniesta on the wing of the current spanish team (he even was the best player vs the Swiss). It also seems to me that his general pace is already underestimated, while his pace with the ball on the feet is really good - that is b/c it doesnt make any difference to him due to his astonishing technique and ball control.

I also dont think that Özil would play better than INiesta on the wing, as this is isnt Özils natural position as well. It could work if Özil would be allowed to drift over the pitch from one side to the other, while taking his time in the center (using free space created by his positional shifts), as he really likes to pull the strings in the center and play forward / through passes.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Actually i really like Iniesta on the wing of the current spanish team (he even was the best player vs the Swiss). It also seems to me that his general pace is already underestimated, while his pace with the ball on the feet is really good - that is b/c it doesnt make any difference to him due to his astonishing technique and ball control.

I also dont think that Özil would play better than INiesta on the wing, as this is isnt Özils natural position as well. It could work if Özil would be allowed to drift over the pitch from one side to the other, while taking his time in the center (using free space created by his positional shifts), as he really likes to pull the strings in the center and play forward / through passes.

well, that's what Iniesta did against Swiss & hence looked good even from the wing

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Everyone seems to be forgetting the BARCA blood which is running in Cesc & forget about talent , Pep prefers playing a Catalan blood & than of a heavy talent on pitch . Our club`s morale is a bit different from the rest , and whoever is doubting Cesc , can go & eat shit.

And no matter what you say or think , Rosell is gonna sit on July 1st & will prepare a new bid for Cesc & would do anything to get him back in hometown . One also tends to forget the relation of Cesc with Pep who was/is/will remain his idol forever . Both Pep & Cesc shares a great relationship altogether .

so chill out , it is even in Cesc`s dream to play for BARCA & he has waited long nuff....

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Everyone seems to be forgetting the BARCA blood which is running in Cesc & forget about talent , Pep prefers playing a Catalan blood & than of a heavy talent on pitch . Our club`s morale is a bit different from the rest , and whoever is doubting Cesc , can go & eat shit.

And no matter what you say or think , Rosell is gonna sit on July 1st & will prepare a new bid for Cesc & would do anything to get him back in hometown . One also tends to forget the relation of Cesc with Pep who was/is/will remain his idol forever . Both Pep & Cesc shares a great relationship altogether .

so chill out , it is even in Cesc`s dream to play for BARCA & he has waited long nuff....

Sounds real funny... yeah he waited till he was 16 years old and any body in the world would have lost patience having waited so long!!

EMD kicked off it's campaign for Mesut Ozil... as have Sport!! Both of them report that Henrique is going to be involved in a swap deal as he had an excellent season in Germany an year before & Hleb of course
EMD went on to say that there are voices from the club suggesting Ozil to be a cheaper alternative to Cesc Fabregas, are you listening Ryan?

Last edited:

ryuken

Waited long enough? WTF. He should have waited like Messi when the club was in a crisis if his so called catalan love is so strong like every1 seem to think.

gvt2000

Sport's saying we're going to offer Hleb and Henrique in exchange of his transfer this summer, he'd then be allowed to stay 1 year before joining Barcelona. It sounds like a win-win situation for Werder Bremen: he'd stay one more year and, instead of leaving for free next summer, Werder Bremen get 2 players for free. The questions would be: is Werder Bremen interested in Hleb+ Henrique? is anyone else willing to offer mores for a player that can sign for any club he wants in 6 months time at zero cost?

Waited long enough? WTF. He should have waited like Messi when the club was in a crisis if his so called catalan love is so strong like every1 seem to think.

Not that simple. When fabregas left, he had little room in the first team, a 4-5 year period before he joined the first team was perfectly reasonable. Arsenal offered him first team play on a much shorter time-frame, a professional contract (Spanish law prevent professional contracts until the player is 18) and a considerably higher wage. Very few 16 year old players would turn that down, it was too good of an offer for a player that had only played in the youth team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
r0tipt.jpg

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thanks Galning, this is the first time ever I felt like watching a player in our colors, literally... and hence such a mediocre attempt :p

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Sport's saying we're going to offer Hleb and Henrique in exchange of his transfer this summer, he'd then be allowed to stay 1 year before joining Barcelona. It sounds like a win-win situation for Werder Bremen: he'd stay one more year and, instead of leaving for free next summer, Werder Bremen get 2 players for free. The questions would be: is Werder Bremen interested in Hleb+ Henrique? is anyone else willing to offer mores for a player that can sign for any club he wants in 6 months time at zero cost
They have Mertesacker and Naldo as regular CBs atm. Unless one of them leaves i dont see them interested in Henrique (who is still injured anyway, isnt he?). Also dunno if the really want Hleb after his disappointing performances last year in Stuttgart. And then they might get much better offers from other clubs for Özil ...

Home of Barca Fans