Mesut Ozil

I think Ozil & Busquets have that in common, in that they are the type of players you notice more when they're missing than when they're playing. What really sets him apart from other creative midfielders, IMO, is his movement off the ball and his ability to create space for others through that, which is probably why he seems invisible for extended periods during matches when he's actually being incredibly productive. & if Aryagorn is reading this, let me tell you that I know fully agree with you that Ozil would've made a much better trequartista for us than Fab.

Richard.H

Excellent player. I really hope Arsenal wins the Premier League. It would be sort of a middle finger to RM from Ozil :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ozil could be the perfect real representive for the perfect difference maker we get to witness on football manager

footyfan

Calma, calma

The first 8 or so minutes is all the clutch moments he had that didn't result in a goal.

Personally speaking, it's uncanny to me how similar my playing style is to his, complete with the stamina issues. One of the main reasons I like to watch him play :)

Fabregas was correct in saying that in the EPL, it's easier to shine individually. Ozil is getting so much space between the lines or once he beats the first man, something he would never be afforded in La Liga.

Also, how the hell does such a nice HD video of EPL footage, with no crops or shitty music, exist on YouTube? :lol:

3lite

Just world class. A men among boys today for Arsenal. Would have been a sweet win for Arsenal if not for Deloufeu.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol:

yn6v.jpg

Jenks

The trouble with Ozil is that he's not the type of player that's ever going to take a game by the balls. As classy as he is I don't think he's someone Wenger should build a team around.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The trouble with Ozil is that he's not the type of player that's ever going to take a game by the balls. As classy as he is I don't think he's someone Wenger should build a team around.

Löw building the team around him has seen him taking games by the balls for Germany though. Actually, he'd be better if Wenger built the team around him more.

Home of Barca Fans