Mikayil Faye

Porque

He (and a few others) will have an excellent shot to display their abilities on the American tour with all the absentee's.

That lad who went to Ajax probably made a regrettable choice.

And lastly, would love to see us sneak in a 5-10m high potential signing to try and take advantage of the gap. With Dani R at the U19 we are light on the left wing still.

jamrock

By January if he gets chances, it should prove if he's good enough and if he is, the fans won't allow them to sell him.

Too much short term thinking is happening at sport/the club if some of these reports are true.

Porque

Going by reports I'm struggling to even think what role Deco even has. Supposedly without Xavi he would have more power but it seems like the decisions are being made by the same shadow group of individuals for over a decade. And that this summer there is no power whatsoever.

Really weird.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
To be fair, no transfers have yet to be completed so it’s too early to draw any true conclusions about sporting sector much less Deco. Personally, I am skeptical of Deco’s capability to lead Barça based on the series of embarrassments in the past 12 months alone

Plus with Xavi out, you do have to wonder who is really driving the sporting decisions apart from Laporta - he previously had sharp people that now lead City and its needed now more then ever

Move intelligently, quietly and effectively to close deals on terms ahead of rivals - that does not describe Deco

Porque

MD report he is still carrying a training knock and will play versus Madrid. Hope that is the case as he is our best CB prospect on the tour, though Dominguez was excellent last night.

Porque

Elephant in the room was that Lenglet was the best CB on the park, with Gvardiol the worst.

But I thought Dominguez done well. Might have to re-touch the highlights given your comment though as it was 2.20 in the morning and groggily watching on my phone.

Home of Barca Fans