Mikayil Faye

Gazzznigga

I support he leaves. If he is not able to convince the new coach too, then maybe its time to leave. I think Barca needs athletic defenders more but if the club and their handlers feel otherwise, so be it. This is what I had always advocated for.

If he had the chance to influence his contract though, I would advise him to request no buy back clause. There is no need to want to come back to where your talent is not regarded as good enough.

Gazzznigga

Garcia over Faye??....Lord have mercy!! There is a reason no club wants Garcia despite his time at Girona.

I would advise Faye to request to leave without any buy back clause, if he can. His profile doesn't fit Barcas.....he can't do the "tiki-tacky" stuff the club and their supporters hallucinate about.

He should go to clubs where athletic and power defenders are wanted, where the primary job of a defender is to prevent goals and not how well you dress the ball.....

khaled_a_d

Mokio agent/father said didn't come here because of how treated players like Faye.

See why now.

Is there is any other instances beside a father of a 16 years old saying this to warrant a decision of his child?

When did Barca lose other prospects when money wasn't involved. .

And how exactly is Faye is treated? Is there is anything he complained about? Are we doing anything that every other club doesn't do?

JamDav1982

Is there is any other instances beside a father of a 16 years old saying this to warrant a decision of his child?

And how exactly is Faye is treated? Is there is anything he complained about? Are we doing anything that every other club doesn't do?

Barca claim money is the reason every single time they lose out on a player.

Faye treated as a young player that came in and did well.. and year later they want to sell him as made a mess of first team finances.

Surely you see young players wont want that to happen and less likely to trust the club trying to sell them similar story they would of to Faye.

Not even just Faye.. look at Roque.. due to mismanaged finances.

Young players and agents notice all that and most importantly you can bet your bottom dollar other clubs will mention how Barca when trying to persuade players.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm sure some talents will go elsewhere considering guys like Faye were probably told they have a way to play for the first team. He's performed well and done everything to warrant a chance, yet will be sold because the club's operating like Villarreal right now when it comes to registering players.

How big of an effect it will have we'll see. Might be significant or nothing to worry about.

I don't buy the "other club offered more money" garbage the club tells the press about.

Porque

The thing is any young player will interview with the options, and then speak to the clubs fellow players/agents to see how things are internally. If they don't get a good feel for the environment then they won't choose that.

In the month or two since Mokio signed for Ajax, all the warning signs from Faye have been exposed in the public domain. This supports their decision not to go to Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans