Mikayil Faye

Gazzznigga

Just read a report PSV sent in a bid for him today. If this is true, it is interesting to see that these clubss are not just inquiring, but throwing their hats into the ring with money on the table.....it must mean something. These are clubs that buy low and sell high. They have seen something Barca is not seeing yet.

If I were Faye, I would push to go out woth no buy back/sell on clause, if he could influence it.

Last edited:

Masetro10

Just read a report PSV sent in a bid for him today. If this is true, it is interesting to see that these clubss are not just inquiring, but throwing thier har into the ring with money in the table.....it must mean something. These are clubs that buy low and sell high. They have seem something Bsrca is not seeing yet.

If I were Faye, I would push to go out woth no buy back/sell on clause, if he could influence it.
It's because the club only thinks short term gain while these smaller clubs they think long term.

Messi983

The Barça club has asked all the teams that are interested in the central defender (Lille, Rennes, PSV and Eintrach) to accept a buyback option of 40 million during the first two years

idiots :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JamDav1982

If he is a 40m player within 2 years fair chance he tells Barca to go fuck themselves anyway with the offers he would have on table.

If they are that scared to lose him them dont fucking register likes of Inigo on 9m a season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he's a 40m player in two years he'll likely have better financial offers than what we could offer at that point.

JamDav1982

Sad part is with the tactics they played on Saturday he is exactly the profile they should be looking at for LCB.

Balde bombing on and Inigo or any other CB dropping into full backs area is a recipe for disaster as will get done 1v1 and constantly targeted. Without a doubt EV will go after it this weekend.

jamrock

If you sell for X you times 2 the buyback isn't that basic stuff?

15m out, 30m In, it won't be a buy back anyways it will be a first refusal,since he's going to France.

I'm guessing we sell either Christensen/Garcia and buy him back next year.

JamDav1982

First refusal means next to nothing really other than you are informed of bids and cant match them.

Doesnt give Barca any real advantage and would be surprised if Barca paid money for him in a years time and he wanted back.

Porque

The Barça club has asked all the teams that are interested in the central defender (Lille, Rennes, PSV and Eintrach) to accept a buyback option of 40 million during the first two years

idiots :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Is this their way of trying to get a 15m sale.

Amateurs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we're going to take a measly 8-10m euros on Faye then wouldn't it be better to take that on Eric?

H

Are we sure someone would pay that much for Eric Garcia?
He probably only has interested teams in Spain right now who know we're in a tough spot and just gonna lowball us :lol:

jamrock

If we're going to take a measly 8-10m euros on Faye then wouldn't it be better to take that on Eric?

H
That's what I and everyone wants to freaking know.

Faye is either really not good enough
No one wants Garcia
Or whoever made that deal is a fool.

Porque

Are we sure someone would pay that much for Eric Garcia?
He probably only has interested teams in Spain right now who know we're in a tough spot and just gonna lowball us :lol:

His stock will never be higher.

Some of the shit going round someone must be interested.

Home of Barca Fans