Mikayil Faye

Messi983

Only good thing is 25% sell-on.

Good luck to the kid.

I assume "over 35m" means 40m, lol. Not that it matters much, he'll never return.

JamDav1982

France dont allow release clauses so guess it would be anything over 35m then Barca can match it or something equally meaningless.

Will be something Barca will insist on for some headline of still having control more than anything used to bring him back.

Loki

Decent terms for a player with some potential, but not enough to get into the first team. If it turns out in the future that Flick's team made a huge mistake, there is a buy back clause for safety.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

So basically the ONLY value for money signing they have made in the last 4 years, they managed to make a measly 7m euro profit on. :lol:

Rarely has a sale sickened me as much as this one.

The players have my support, but none of the other staff do. Down to the medical department as well. Shitshow all around.

Everyone OUT.

vuji_31

I can't wait for new still not enough amount money to register Olmo, while Fati, Ferret and Lenglet are here. Don't even mention Lewa and De jong.

Porque

I hope he fookin' flops.

Coz if he doesn't, losing Chadi and Faye while keeping Eric, Inigo and Longlay will pain me too much.

Porque

About the buyback itself. 35m sucks.

But depending on how it is worded, if we get 25% of any sell on then he would cost us 26.5m. Which is a much fairer price.

khaled_a_d

So basically the ONLY value for money signing they have made in the last 4 years, they managed to make a measly 7m euro profit on. :lol:

Rarely has a sale sickened me as much as this one.

The players have my support, but none of the other staff do. Down to the medical department as well. Shitshow all around.

Everyone OUT.

Signed for 1.5M, sold for 12M. Math doesn't add up mate. In addition to sell on clause.

Porque

It depends on the wording. None of us are reading the contract but by the reported terms, it is a possibility.

Loki

I hope he fookin' flops.

Coz if he doesn't, losing Chadi and Faye while keeping Eric, Inigo and Longlay will pain me too much.
He wasn't planned for the first team anyways, got no playtime in the summer games.

jamrock

Dom is?
I mean Lenglet is Barca reject who is a leech, Garcia is a mediocre at best. Out performing those 2 should be the minimum tbh.

Dominguez, flick seems to be a fan, but I don't see it.

If he's better than those 2 and we got him for 1.5m, he should be a keeper.

But the situation is what it is, I kinda get it, but it leaves a bitter taste,when Garcia is here.

JamDav1982

There is no one at Barca that rates Dominguez over Faye. Flick included.

They will still be hoping to sell Garcia to Girona most likely.

Inigo is the one.. on 9m a season at 33 while others leave.

Home of Barca Fans