Miralem Pjanic

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sad this baller never got a fair chance to show what he can do here.

You make zero sense. Why cartwheel for Pjanic who has the same issues as Busi? Slow, weak, physically finished. I would understand your frustration if we had prime Yaya Toure here, but man... it's a 32-year-old Pjanic

Messi983

You make zero sense. Why cartwheel for Pjanic who has the same issues as Busi? Slow, weak, physically finished. I would understand your frustration if we had prime Yaya Toure here, but man... it's a 32-year-old Pjanic

I think he's better than Busi at this point. Yes, they're both limited physically but he can still make better and faster passes than Busi imo. No dwelling on the ball for 5 seconds waiting to be fouled. And what I like the most is he always look to pass forward first.

You gonna emigrate to UAE Pro League just like our gold medalists in mental gymnastics done with Riqui and MLS?

Nope, will move on if he leaves but just think it was a mistake not to use him if we already had him here. If used correctly I think he could be a valuable player for the team.

Birdy

How much salary space will we gain?

If it's only enough for Araujo's, Gavi's new contracts, and re-registering Pablo Torre, then it's OK but not enough for the big fish

Raketa10

If it's only enough for Araujo's, Gavi's new contracts, and re-registering Pablo Torre, then it's OK but not enough for the big fish

It's hard to catch a big fish in January so it won't matter. Next summer Busi will be gone and that will free up some space for a big fish. However, possible return of Griezmann could complicate things. Next summer we will definitely need to sign a world class DM and RB.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Torre isn't going to be registered in 1st team. I think Araujo new contract is registered, no?
Think Gavi and Inaki should be registered normally

Home of Barca Fans