Mohamed Salah

Temptation

Well, marketing does factor into contracts so it's not an entirely incorrect statement either. But not the comment I was responding to either way.

Secondly making him the highest paid player at Liverpool is still well below his market value, so it's totally understandable that he should expect Liverpool to ateast come close to matching the peers in his bracket considering the performances he's been putting out.

Oh definitely! Nothing against Salah for asking for more.

The reason behind this is that FSG are stingy and don't want to break the wage structure very strictly set. Even if Salah was say Dutch or French they wouldn't wanna break it.

Our board is notorious for its miserly ways.

FinBarcelonafan

If Salah compares his salary to other top earners, like United players he is seriously underpaid. He should be the highest paid player in PL basically. Liverpool won't do that obv, because it would kill their salary structure.

Liverpool will let him go if he demands Ronaldo salary.

If Salah cares about money, he will join PSG next.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Oh definitely! Nothing against Salah for asking for more.

The reason behind this is that FSG are stingy and don't want to break the wage structure very strictly set. Even if Salah was say Dutch or French they wouldn't wanna break it.

Our board is notorious for its miserly ways.

Totally agree with that. If I was a Liverpool supporter I'd be livid. It's a good model that works as long as you always get recruitment right and have a top tier manager. Both of which isn't always going to happen.
I'm effect might be fine in the shorter term but longer term I see Liverpool being arsenalfied because of this strict wage structure.

Temptation

If Salah compares his salary to other top earners, like United players he is seriously underpaid. He should be the highest paid player in PL basically. Liverpool won't do that obv, because it would kill their salary structure.

Liverpool will let him go if he demands Ronaldo salary.

If Salah cares about money, he will join PSG next.

Ronaldo earns 700k if I'm not wromg. No way are we paying that. Only United(and City) might pay those wages in the Prem.

Our highest earner is VVD at 220k lmfao. Salah can get 250-300k maximum from this board.

Temptation

Totally agree with that. If I was a Liverpool supporter I'd be livid. It's a good model that works as long as you always get recruitment right and have a top tier manager. Both of which isn't always going to happen.
I'm effect might be fine in the shorter term but longer term I see Liverpool being arsenalfied because of this strict wage structure.

I'd give your comment a like but there's no like button on this forum. Hehe, you're spot on.

The only reason I'm not that worried about Salah is his age and the great signings of Jota and Diaz.

Our club is all about Klopp.

After VVD, Salah is definitely our best and most essential player.

I'd trust Klopp to replace Salah though.

FinBarcelonafan

Ronaldo earns 700k if I'm not wromg. No way are we paying that. Only United(and City) might pay those wages in the Prem.

Our highest earner is VVD at 220k lmfao. Salah can get 250-300k maximum from this board.

How much is he demanding? I think 350k Liverpool won't let him go. It's high but nothing unreasonable, if agent is doing their job.

Salah is most likely demanding over 400k if the salary is problem.

Temptation

Looks like he peaked at the wrong portion of the season this time.

Been so underwhelming since the AFCON. The new signing Diaz looks better than him.

Here's hoping Mo can get back into his form for the business end of the seasom we're approaching. Will be absolutely crucial against City and Bayern.

KingLeo10

Mo Salah has 0 non penalty goals in 11 finals now, the biggest ghost on the biggest stage.
5:34 PM ? May 28, 2022

:lol: :lol:

Bought his own hype. He's a discount Messi except for a few truly great months in 17/18 and this season.

vegitot

Mo Salah has 0 non penalty goals in 11 finals now, the biggest ghost on the biggest stage.
5:34 PM ? May 28, 2022

:lol: :lol:

Bought his own hype. He's a discount Messi except for a few truly great months in 17/18 and this season.

He has been not great in second half of this season.

Home of Barca Fans