Munir El Haddadi

dakt

He was also hot early in the last season, but lost his tracks later. Copa king could be nice asset for la liga games.
But..we have other stars to fill these shoes...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Should be firmly above Arda in the pecking order for attacking subs. Great sub appearance and hope he continues this way. No need to make our squad even more crowded with another signing if Munir can deliver like this.

dakt

Should be firmly above Arda in the pecking order for attacking subs. Great sub appearance and hope he continues this way. No need to make our squad even more crowded with another signing if Munir can deliver like this.

Big IF. I'm yet to be convinced in his consistency. This wasn't small game however.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I feel like he would tear shit up for a team like Celta etc. if he went there on loan. It's very easy to forget his age. I think his potential is sky-high. Just include a clause that he won't be able to play against us, please.

MasChe

Munir will probably never bench Neymar, Neymar is too good, it will just suck to see Munir go back to the bench and then get lost there.. He's playing with so much confidence right now.

true, there isn't a coach who would bench Ney. But who would, he can suck, but still there is no better LW when he's at his top

God Serena

He was also hot early in the last season, but lost his tracks later. Copa king could be nice asset for la liga games.
But..we have other stars to fill these shoes...

No, he wasn't. Early season was when Messi got injured, that was when most of the hate on him multiplied. He picked up steam against Espanyol and since then he's been on a tear. The assumption was that he'd return to poor-form Munir that we were familiar with but it lasted into preseason and now into the Supercup. He's given us enough reason to believe he can play at a good level going forward.

Home of Barca Fans