Munir El Haddadi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel like he would tear shit up for a team like Celta etc. if he went there on loan. It's very easy to forget his age. I think his potential is sky-high. Just include a clause that he won't be able to play against us, please.

Agreed.

There kicks the dilemma in as well.

Munir won't develop at the rate he should if he's not playing at his natural position and not playing a lot. Perhaps we should just forget a young striker and go for a short-term solution(Mario Gomez) and send him out on a loan.

It's a tricky situation to be in.

Nucky

Munir was great yesterday.. Played for 15 minutes, scored for 0-2.. I really hope he stays this season..

xXKonan

According to Sport, he wants to stay and be the 4th striker.

Edit-Still his future is unclear if we get a fourth striker.

Last edited:

xXKonan

You lost me at According to Sport.
Sport can get it right every now and then when it comes to who stays or goes. as for Munir, I'm stuck between wanting him to stay and be the fourth forward or for him to go out on loan and get much more game time so he can improve.

Bran the Greenseer

I think he'll still get game time if he stays, MSN needs to be rested especially in the first half of the season, they've all been involved in international cups and what not.

Alik

If a forward comes, he should be loaned out. No matter how well he plays, imo he won't really get enough game time with the number of players competing.

But at this stage, based on how he has been performing, I'm hoping that we don't bring a forward.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Don't like signing Alcacer at the expense of Munir but, again, I think a veteran goalscorer or winger should've been a priority much earlier. Strange considering how well the board & Robert have done with everything else this summer

raskolnikov

Using Munir as the fourth striker is a very Barca thing to do. Maybe its also what we should do. He might pull a bob and prove himself. We also got Arda and Denis who can play upfront if needed so why not.

tacticvarium

Munir is finally proving himself and I believe that is why he needs regular playing time at this moment.
This is the critical moment for his further development and being a fourth forward could ruin everything.
Also it is not even clear he will be the next one after MSN since Lucho likes Turan and even Denis can start ahead of him sometimes.
However, bringing Alcacer is totally waste since it will create unnecessary competition with Munir after he is back from the loan.
Also, the only good about Valencia right now is that he could be a starter.
It's total mess in Valencia right now. No philosophy, no footballing plan..

Amir1983

sin-ttulo-5-1471303462125.jpg

Home of Barca Fans