Munir El Haddadi

God Serena

Lucho plays Suarez at CF even with Sandro/Munir in team because he is the best CF in the world is central to how the team play and his connections with Neymar is where vast majority of Barca goals are coming from.

Would be ridiculous to play him on the wing with Munir CF regardless of he has more experience of playong there.

Best CF in the world is arguable (Lewandowski!), but even if he may be, he's shown he can contribute just as well playing from the wing. He played there until trading positions with Messi and did quite well at it. As it is now our right flank is significantly weaker than the rest of our attack, and Munir and Sandro would be able to contribute more from that CF spot. A lot of these games are total squashes anyways, it really wouldn't hurt to let them switch for a minor game or half we're already dominating just to see how it goes.

Kuchi

Best CF in the world is arguable (Lewandowski!), .

Omg, stop with the Lewa praising already, after scoring those 5 goals in a match, he became the ultimate player... NOT! Bayern has literally no competition in their domestic league and since Pep the story is simillar, champions by February, out of UCL by June.

He is in form at the moment and he is a very good finisher, as Bayern is the most in form team at the moment, but beating the shit of German teams, Dynamo Zagreb, Olympiakos, and especially Arsenal, missing half it's starters at Munich, still doesn't make you the best striker in the world, arguably.

Last edited:

God Serena

Omg, stop with the Lewa praising already, after scoring those 5 goals in a match, he became the ultimate player... NOT! Bayern has literally no competition in their domestic league and since Pep the story is simillar, champions by February, out of UCL by June.

He is in form at the moment and he is a very good finisher, as Bayern is the most in form team at the moment, but beating the shit of German teams, Dynamo Zagreb, Olympiakos, and especially Arsenal, missing half it's starters at Munich, still doesn't make you the best striker in the world, arguably.

His five goals in the Bayernliga don't have anything to do with him being an all around better striker than Suarez.

Edit: I'm not even sure why you felt the need to attack me like this. The post you quoted is literally the first time I have ever even mentioned Lewandowski in my time on this forum.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Hmmm...better with his feet doesn't necessarily = better. Suarez led the way in Barca's energetic press last year, his attitude and hunger were incredibly infectious, you can't measure that. Plus, y'know, winning goals in a pivotal Clasico and the CL final.

Kuchi

[His five goals in the Bayernliga don't have anything to do with him being an all around better striker than Suarez.

Edit: I'm not even sure why you felt the need to attack me like this. The post you quoted is literally the first time I have ever even mentioned Lewandowski in my time on this forum.

First off, I didn't mean this as a lash at you directly, but a rant at the Lewa hype, which i find annoying. I read it on the forum a couple of times, obviously from another users, also heard it in live conversations and the lash was directed at the general hype, again, not you. Sorry about that, didn't mean it that way.

As for the better striker, i simply do not agree. He is a better header, connects effectively with crosses but vs. Suarez that is pretty much it. In terms of vision, dribbles, setting up plays, no, Lewa is no where near Suarez and that in my book places Suarez ahead of Lewa, regardless of how many tap ins and crosses he converts. I dont see Lewa delivering impossible goals out of the blue in clutch moments (see Luisito's goal vs. real).

This is rather off topic, once again, no harm towards you intended.

EdmondDantes

He's doing the dirty work very well, pressing, marking, passing. Won us the penalty, just get his finishing up a level or two now.

frog-fcb

Kinda feel sorry for the kid hes only starting to gel into the team and get some decent performances now and messi will probably be back next game and ruin his run

barcanuck

Kinda feel sorry for the kid hes only starting to gel into the team and get some decent performances now and messi will probably be back next game and ruin his run

It's still good for his confidence he can't realistically expect to stick when he hasn't scored all season. Quietly though he has picked up a couple of assists and drawn a couple of penals. Not much more we can ask from Leo's bandaid.

frog-fcb

Yes but if he got a proper run somehow would do him the world of good perhaps even rest suarez a few games and put leo back in the middle

Co0ter

It's hard to be critical of him and Sandro because they are still so young, only 20.

However it's discouraging because they really don't do anything special...ever, and when they do get chances or are in good positions they've been very wasteful. I don't even rate them as good as Tello at that age and Tello wasn't good enough either.

Neymessi

Was ok today.Its quite visible though how much he lacks confidence with the ball.Would be surprised if in future he becomes really good and becomes a starter.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His skills on the ball have been improving lately, since that assist to Suarez vs Leverkusen, he has been showing that he can take on the defenders.

Home of Barca Fans